Kale22
madison16

City life is better then the country

Started: 4/22/2014 Category: Places-Travel

Kale22

Con

I have to say who would live in the city. The city live has FAR more air pollution and noise. 341, 469 people went on the same stretch of road in a city in one day. How would u like to hear that going past your house every second. Personally I would be sick of it. I live in the country now and let me tell you I can do what ever I want peacefully with cars going past my house every few minutes. But the noise is also drained out by the native life which I know you don't get much in the city. So try and fight but you know that the country life is better then the city.
madison16

Pro

Living in the city is better than living in the country. City life offers a substantial increase amount of careers than country life does. Living a good life in the country would mean having the money to accommodate a nice house. The main option is a nice house because on rare occasions do you find apartments in the country. Yes, housing costs are lower than city costs but this is merely because the pay is also lower, unless you own a farm which is also a rare thing because owning a farm means having the money to support it. Another thing I'd like to point out is that transportation is much more expensive than in the city. You have to use a lot more gas to get to your job rather then in a city because jobs in the country are miles away. Some people agree that country life is a much more quiet environment and a much more independent living area but the only reason cities are much more populated is because they offer a wide range of accommodations for both the lower and upper class. Accommodations such as closer and different kinds of housing, stores, businesses, and schooling. Not to mention if there were ever to be a medical emergence it would take have the time for paramedics to reach you than it would in the country. This being said, living in the city is better and much more sufficient because it offers people a wider range of advantages.
Kale22

Con

Kale22 forfeited this round.
madison16

Pro

I stand by my argument that city life is much more reliable than country life.
Posted by Maemel 2 years ago
Maemel
I would prefer the suburbs to either. They allow for both access to many stores, supermarkets, ect. and allow you to have a large property with little noise.