Jangle_WankFred
avianage

Clan Jangle presents: Jangle the puzzle masters' questionable riddles. How smart are you really??

avianage has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 year ago Status: Debating Period

Jangle_WankFred

Pro

You muster correctly answer all of my riddles. The correct answer will be reveled in the next round. Good luck!
My first riddle is:

You always play with me at night before going to asleep. You can’t get caught fiddling with me at work. You only let a selected few people touch me. What is am I?

Terms and conditions.

If you lose you must delete your account.
If you lose then Jangle's clan reserves the right to bully and harrass you until you commit suicide.
Jangle's clan is not responsible for any loss of life that may occur as a result of this debate.
avianage

Con

you is a phone
Jangle_WankFred

Pro

The answer to question 1 was: Penis.

You answered incorrectly therefore you should loose, however, if you pledge me your soul I will give you one more try to answer the remaining 2 questions correctly. If you answer them both correctly then you will win this debate.

Pledge me your soul for another chance, type this into your next round as a declaration of your pledge:

"Jangle, thine puppet master, thine puzzle master and thine devourer of souls, I hear by pledge my humanity, my spirit and my crux to your collection to do as you wish.
Taketh this tribute as my payment so I may have a second chance. Amen"

Terms and conditions.
If you lose then Jangle's clan reserves the right to bully and harass you until you commit suicide.
Upon losing this debate, Clan Jangle reserves all rights to your soul.

Posted by avianage 1 year ago
avianage
oops i took too long :( please forgive me jangle :(
Posted by avianage 1 year ago
avianage
Posted by avianage 1 year ago
avianage
Posted by avianage 1 year ago
avianage
Posted by PowerPikachu21 1 year ago
PowerPikachu21
I have a feeling Con couldn't have said one answer for Round 1, because of the dual interpretation.