Jangle_WankFred
aviatingmoon

Clan Jangle presents: Paragraph partners

Jangle_WankFred has forfeited round #3.

Jangle_WankFred

Pro

The idea of this debate: I will begin by writing a paragraph and u must add your own, we will repeat. The winner will be decided by whoever adds the most interesting input.

___________________________________________________________________________________

I arose from my death like slumber, my downs begun hurting particular severely, as last night was an alcohol induced mess. My memory is vague at the best of times, but now I only remember the taste of sick in my mouth. Feeling such uncertainty with what had transpired last night, I decide to ring Jerry my buddy.

Jerry answered his phone in an incapable manner.

“wa u wan man?”

“Ggggeeeri dwhhaaa hapenn lest nighhh eh?”

I said in a very socially inept fashion. For you see, my downs was crippling my brain, I felt my words slur and my eyes roll back, I was beginning to go FULL RETARD MODE. Jerry, realizing this quickly hung up on me.

Terms and conditions.
Those willing to accept this debate do so understanding their soul, life or family members might come under harm.
When permitted by law, Clan Jangle™ will not be responsible for loss of life, souls or family members, indirect, consequential or intentional bodily harm as a result of this debate. The acceptance of this debate is a declaration of acknowledgment concerning these terms.
The loss of this debate will result in the forfeit of the participant’s soul, whom is accepting this debate.

aviatingmoon

Con

Jerry's POV:
I quickly became aware of my friend's full transition. I hung up, fearing for my life. I was unable to gather myself fully. I ran to the conveniently placed elevator in the center of my kitchen. I jumped inside, and mashed the 'Close door' button. I had to get to the bunker. I knew this would happen eventually, I could tell from his over-sized toes that he was on the edge of full-downs. I knew I had clothes, two years worth supply of food, a bed, and a sink in my bunker. I would have to mash my poo down with my fingers into the sink drain. That was the least of my worries now. The whole of humanity was about to be destroyed.

As I watched the elevator doors close the surface world out for the last time, I whispered.

"Downs is coming."
Jangle_WankFred

Pro

My head began pounding, my heart was racing, I knew what was about to happen, my transformation was beginning.

“GGGRUUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHRRRRRR!!!!!!!!”

I began to scream, my lips curled back, my eyes grew wide and I shat myself. I felt a hunger deep inside my stomach, it was thirst that needed to be quelled by bloodshed. Like a savage troll I began to kick at my chained bedroom door, for you see, my mother knew I was dangerous and had taken precautions to keep my ferocity caged in, but it was futile on her behalf. I was too strong and easily obliterated my bedroom door; I rampaged through the house and attacked my mum, eating her arm while she was screaming help. After I had gouged upon her flesh, she began her transformation into a rabid retard. I licked my lips and through the front window I watched all the children blissfully skipping to school, my hunger was not yet quelled.

Terms and conditions.

aviatingmoon

Con

I opened my window. As I was perched upon my window sill, I gazed at the innocent childs walking before me. In a single-file line, they marched away to school. I licked my lips in hunger and thirst. My throat felt parched and sore.

As they approached my house, I was ready to pounce. I reared up and jumped on the window, immediately shattering it. I was free. Cuts and scrapes were all over my body, however, I could not feel any pain in my current state. I ate all of the children, their screams silenced and their corpses littering the street. I looked around, thinking of what to do next. I wanted more. I remembered Jerry and began to run towards Jerry's house. As I passed people, I chanted "Jerry, Jerry, Jerry..." so that I would not forget, however, this made people give me odd glances, so I ate their fingers and eyes.
Posted by Jangle_WankFred 9 months ago
Jangle_WankFred
haha very good