masonvickers
JoK3r

Clan name.

masonvickers

Pro

Kevin (Jok3r) and I will soon be creating a forum to various video/photagraphy editing subjects as well as videogame and technology related topics.

Once it builds the main recognized members in the forum will get a chance to join the forum "clan", basically a group of people playing videogames online with each other, but having some consistent item in each of the members name.

I belive the clan should be called the "Kirisute" clan, meaning "Sorry for cutting your head off", which I thought was a witty, humorous, clever, and awesome name for a group of friends from a forum.

I am going to see what my opponent and friend Kevin (Jok3r) thinks.

let the dying BEGIN.
JoK3r

Con

Thank you mason for allowing me to debate with you.

A. Unknown

I don't we should use this name because most people wouldn't know what kirisute means. If we joined a game and noticed we were in a clan, they would normally ask "Whats you clan name?". We would say "Kirisute". They would say "Huh?". So they would think our clan was stupid.

B. The meaning.

Also many people wouldn't want to join due to the meaning "Sorry for cutting off your head". That would not be pleasant for some people, and they would think we are weird.
masonvickers

Pro

You say people wouldn't know what it means, which is entirely true. But I don't understand on how that is a bad thing?
We can very easily tell and explain to people what it means. Once they hear it, they might think it's humorous (most will at least find it interesting) and will be interested in our clan. That can lead us to draw more people to our forum, thus gaining more members and friends, as well as increasing the population and strength of the members in our clan.

You say that people would think it is weird, which might be true.
But they would remember it, which means they would tell other people that might think it's interesting, and become interested in our forum/clan/what we have to offer.

GO.
JoK3r

Con

"You say people wouldn't know what it means, which is entirely true. But I don't understand on how that is a bad thing?
We can very easily tell and explain to people what it means. Once they hear it, they might think it's humorous (most will at least find it interesting) and will be interested in our clan. That can lead us to draw more people to our forum, thus gaining more members and friends, as well as increasing the population and strength of the members in our clan."

This could happen, but this can also hurt the clan. What if some people hear it and spread the word that it is a stupid clan.
masonvickers

Pro

you are inferior.
JoK3r

Con

JoK3r forfeited this round.
Posted by JoK3r 8 years ago
JoK3r
I didn't mean to forfeit, sorry mason. I totally forgot to post my argument sorry.
Posted by the_Beast 8 years ago
the_Beast
lol
Posted by the_Beast 8 years ago
the_Beast
you are inferior.
Posted by the_Beast 8 years ago
the_Beast
kirisute is a gay name
Vote Placed by philosphical 8 years ago
philosphical
masonvickersJoK3rTied