Vash
evangelisticminds

Clash of Clans is an awesome game

Started: 11/10/2014 Category: Games

Vash

Pro

Clash of clans is an awesome game. it is addicting and fun to play.
evangelisticminds

Con

Clash of clans is a pretty weird game, and I would NOT want to be known for playing a game that has a man opening his mouth to reveal spit as a home button, if you know what I mean. Also, I would not want to be caught playing a game, and I think it is very unwise to spend your time doing silly things when you can do other meaningful things, like, well, debating.
Vash

Pro

Well first of all clash of clans is a great game with great graphics and awesome game play. its the best strategy online game where you can chat with other people in your clan. Its a great way to make friends with people in other countries. You can play it for 1 hour or 30 min if you dont want to waste your time. you can talk withe other people if you are lonely.
evangelisticminds

Con

Great graphics?? Oh, please!!
I have watched my friend play it, and she is just wasting her time. Also, have you ever heard of pen pals? Like, sending people either emails or regular mail instead of fighting them with a pink-haired girl who only wants to shoot arrows at people. Who says you would only play it for a set amount of time. You said yourself that it was an addicting game, so I am guessing that you would play it for hours and hours, just to fix this thing, send your 'warriors' to this place, recruit these people, etc., etc.
Vash

Pro

Well Firstly you cannot fight your friends in clash of clans. This game has great graphics better than other games. In clash of clans you can chat with your friends easily, easier than email. Its a really fun game and it is NOT a waste of time if you play it for 1 or half an hour. I play it for one hour to attack in clan wars and chat with my friends. Some of my friends don't know how to use email so they chat with me in clash of clans as we are in the same clan. Well playing it for a long time is not good. I have studies so i don't waste all of my time playing clash of clans. Also, it has a rating of 4.5 which makes it a better than most games. So I think clash of clans is an awesome game.
evangelisticminds

Con

evangelisticminds forfeited this round.
Posted by Steve12345678 2 years ago
Steve12345678
I agree with Vash clash of clans is a good game because I play the game as much as possible and evangelisticminds clash of clans is not weird or stupid it is the best game ever!
Posted by ApologeticsPolitics 2 years ago
ApologeticsPolitics
Wow. Stupid.