Akshat007
NIGHTANDKNIGHT

Classroom atmosphere is only the first need to ignite the mind for better learning.

Akshat007

Con

First of all I would like to put up a question "Is classroom atmosphere is really the first need to ignite the mind for better learning?"
NIGHTANDKNIGHT

Pro

As per your question it is. Classroom is a place confined only for studies. There are no other distraction and students can focus only in one subject at a time. Then a classroom is also a place where you come across different ideas which are important. That gives students knowledge. That lets you see from others prospective. Students have new experience. That will in future allow student's to have a better decision regarding everything. From Fantasy students come to Reality. To sum up everything the answer is and will always be yes.
Akshat007

Con

As you said it is the first need..then I like to tell you that there are still many children who doesn't get an opportunity to study in the class and mix up with the classroom atmosphere but still they shine in their life!! Success is in the fingertip man, the only requirement is the desire to learn.. In early days...there is really the classroom where people read..I don't think so but they still become famous..like Thomas Elva Edison,Archimedes and many more!!
NIGHTANDKNIGHT

Pro

Desire undoubtedly is the first step towards learning. But desire alone is not sufficient to ignite our mind for better learning as desire to learn may be able to quench your thirst for learning momentarily but to sustain such learning one need to have a structure of discipline and a systematic way of study which only a classroom ambiance can provide.
Students need to know a little about everything to use it in future. Students also need to excel on one topic over which we have our capability
Classroom systematically and in a disciplinary manner makes students learn everything. If you notice in a classroom students study little by little. Thus they cope up on everything. Now let us come to the matter which they like. Let"s say a student loves history. If he/she did not study in a classroom atmosphere he/she would one day learn some historical event, then another day he/she would learn something irrelevant to his/her previous day"s study. Let us think he/she does learn something relevant. Who gives the assurance that he/she understood it? Let us take the condition where he studies something relevant as well as understand it, but he may not think it is necessary research upon it. Research is a very important part of a student"s studies or more for a "better learning". Classroom helps a student achieve it in two ways. First students see competitors in front of them and second students are asked to do projects or their tests are. Let me explain my two points.
First my meaning to "competitors" means the classroom mates around a student. Now everyone knows something better in a certain topic. So a student comes to know from them. Then that student have the feel to know more and take the role of the "teacher" and show that he/she knows like them or maybe he/she knows more than them. Everyone always wants to be in the center of attention. Thus he/she research upon the matter they study. Thus students have a better learning as healthy competition continue on and on. Next projects give us the way to see to it that we learn something worthwhile that will influence our main studies. Test on the other hand says how well we know something. While people who learn without a classroom atmosphere may be confident that they know a lot, because they do not know how much they should study, and thus finally come to know very little. So classroom atmosphere is very much needed. Even it imbibes a self- discipline in a student which again ignites our mind for better learning. As for your example of Archimedes, Thomas Elva Edison and many others this are exception of those who are also lucky. They are lucky in the sense that their urge to learn never gave up. Comparing with the general they are one out of a thousand or maybe a million. Most people have the desire but without the classroom atmosphere their desires may be finished at any moment. So to sum up once more classroom atmosphere is the first need to ignite our mind for better studies.
Akshat007

Con

As you described people like Archimedes, Thomas Alva Edison was lucky to get exception mind..I don't agree..its on us how we take the matter.....God Have not distinguish us into different minds as we do!!

Besides this...I would like to turn your attention to word 'only' . Its a question that classroom is only the first need we student want...I don't think so...people who doesn't get opportunity to study for certain reasons..can't they live in this modern era..we can't say that classroom atmosphere is only the first need for better learning....student who don't want read will not read even if they have given all the faculties

So after reading this u can raise up a question...why I go to school??

I'm not telling that classroom doesn't make any impact on us off curse it is but I also can't say it is the most important or say first 'only' need we want.
NIGHTANDKNIGHT

Pro

Thank you Akshat007 for your argument. I am however obliged to say and bring it to your attention that you have not read my argument correctly. Thus my argument for round three will be in the light of my earlier argument in round two. Let me begin my argument.

1. The fact on Archimedes, Thomas Alva Edison: Read my argument carefully. I never stated that they are lucky to get an exceptional mind. My point was they had got a mind that urged to study and learn. They had the thirst for knowledge. My context of they been lucky only came when I went out to refer that their urge to learn never died off. For that reason only Archimedes even lost his life. Thus they never lost their urge. In terms of the general, who do not get a classroom atmosphere, they lose their urge to learn as they soon becomes self-satisfied with their little learning as they do not know what all is there to learn. A classroom atmosphere however sets a certain syllabus for a certain period of time. Then again a related but a new syllabus is presented for a certain period of time. Thus studies are divided systematically and made easy. This not only keeps the urge but also do not let the students be self-satisfied. Thus their mind ignites for better learning as the urge is always kept alive.

2. The fact on ‘only’: My answer is still a yes. Classroom atmosphere is the only first need to ignite our mind for better studies. The people who do not get an opportunity to study do survive but at what condition? Can they blossom in the future? I believe even you know the reality. Without formal education you can just silently look as the is generation running on while you can never be a part of it. Even if they can make a living after living in the harsh condition is it like living in the luxury that we live in. And moreover I think you going out of the topic. It is on classroom atmosphere and not whether the people who did not get formal education can survive or not? Secondly you can only ignite your mind for better learning when you first have the desire to learn. I have accepted that this desire is required. But the debate is on the fact whether classroom atmosphere is the only first need for better learning. If you first have the desire to learn then the answer will always be yes. That is because a classroom atmosphere can give:

• Healthy competition

• Test and project to know your capability and understanding power

• A person to guide

• Impose self-discipline

• Systematic studies

• Easy flow of study on related topics

With these I end my argument as I believe I have answered all your questions and in conclusion I am safely drawing that classroom atmosphere is the ‘only’ first need to ignite our mind for better learning.

Akshat007

Con

Akshat007 forfeited this round.
NIGHTANDKNIGHT

Pro

Waiting for further reply.
Akshat007

Con

Akshat007 forfeited this round.
NIGHTANDKNIGHT

Pro

Dear Viewers, if you like my debate vote for Pro.Thank you
Posted by JDH0377 1 year ago
JDH0377
This was a very interesting debate. I feel that debate makes two huge assumptions. The first assumption that the classroom is the only place to receive a formal education and ignores online schooling. The debate also assumes that the classroom atmosphere is ideal. My classroom was 45 degrees earlier this week and even colder several days last week. The students were not focused on learning, the classroom was not aiding in a better education on those days.
Posted by MakeSensePeopleDont 1 year ago
MakeSensePeopleDont
lol sorry, dyslexia kicked in there.
MakeSensePeopleDont
If this is the only first need....how many first needs generally are there?