Sonofkong
left_wing_mormon

Cliffhanger battle.

Started: 5/9/2010 Category: Arts

Sonofkong

Pro

For this debate I will make up a situation ending in a cliffhanger where my opponent will get our hero out of, I will do the same ending with another cliffhanger and wash rinse repeat, notice the short character limit.
Plausability, fairness and creativity are required but not neccesarilly scientific accuracy. Wewill be judged by our ability to get out of situations and get into new ones smoothly. Let me start.
"Roy walked to home one morning tired, exhausted and broke. In his pockets was nothing of value or worth but a box of office supplies from his recently ended occupation as you see, he was fired.
Mentally exhausted he opened up the door and planned to collapse on the coach when he saw his fiance brandishing a gun, almost at the opening of the door. He saw the frustrated expression at her brow. The two holes in her arm and the IV needle strewn across the floor. She was to far for him too charge and wrangle the gun, too close to miss and too high to reason. What should he do?...
left_wing_mormon

Con

"Roy, holding onto the box with his belongings, starred into the eyes of his doped up fiance. His fiance, holding the gun with two hands pointing the barrel straight at Roy's heart said in a broken whimper, "I thought you loved me Roy." Roy went to speak but before her tears ran completely down her face, she squeezed the trigger. The bullet struck the box in front of Roy, striking a picture of the two of them from a vacation and penetrating a copy of Roy's final report for his former place of work. Roy dropped the box in unison his fiance dropped to her knees. Perhaps the drugs were too much for her or the sight of Roy standing after she tried to kill him. She looked to him and said, "I thought I loved you..." She turned the gun on herself, and before Roy could run too her, she pulled the trigger. With no family photo to save her, she died. Roy ran to her lifeless body grabbing head in one hand and the gun in the other. Just then the police barged into the room and shouted "Freeze!"
Sonofkong

Pro

Sonofkong forfeited this round.
left_wing_mormon

Con

"The cops tackled Roy. It was clear to the cops that Roy had shot his wife. He had the gun in his hand and the blood on his clothes. Roy was taken to the police station where he stayed in an interrogation room for three hours until a detective came in to speak to him. 'Hello there Mr. Heilman, please tell us everything from the beginning.' Roy looked up at the man with the questions. "..my name is Heilman.." The detective drank from his mug, "Very funny Mr. Heilman, now about the money. Where did you hide it before you killed your wife?" Roy didn't know what was happening but he did know his name wasn't Heilman. It was Roy Neebler. They got the wrong man, and Roy couldn't escape. "Mr. Heilman we have been following you for six months. We have documented evidence you have been dealing the drugs you get funneled in from Hugo DiMinte. The jig is up." The detective opened a portfolio that said "Case 251" on it. The first page had Roy's picture in it, underneath read "Heilman." to be cont.
Sonofkong

Pro

Sonofkong forfeited this round.
left_wing_mormon

Con

left_wing_mormon forfeited this round.
Sonofkong

Pro

Sonofkong forfeited this round.
left_wing_mormon

Con

left_wing_mormon forfeited this round.
Sonofkong

Pro

Sonofkong forfeited this round.
left_wing_mormon

Con

left_wing_mormon forfeited this round.
Posted by left_wing_mormon 7 years ago
left_wing_mormon
I hate the 1000 character limit. Basically it looks like Roy killed his wife his prints are on the gun.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
"what should he do"

Take out the office box to deflect the bullets.
Posted by Sonofkong 7 years ago
Sonofkong
I also meant collapse on the couch instead of coach to remind you he is not @#$%ing a football coach.
Posted by Sonofkong 7 years ago
Sonofkong
I am sorry I meant to have him carrying the supplies but I made a slight typo.
Posted by Xer 7 years ago
Xer
I lol'd at Ore's comment.
Posted by Koopin 7 years ago
Koopin
Ha ha ha, I didn't even notice that.
Posted by Ore_Ele 7 years ago
Ore_Ele
first off, how do you have a box of office supplies in your pocket?
Vote Placed by Sonofkong 6 years ago
Sonofkong
Sonofkongleft_wing_mormonTied
Vote Placed by left_wing_mormon 7 years ago
left_wing_mormon
Sonofkongleft_wing_mormonTied