DebateVex
BeemerWeld

Climate Change is a Hoax

DebateVex has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 week ago Status: Debating Period

DebateVex

Pro

I believe that Climate Change is a hoax created by Elon Musk to steal our money to buy "Eco-Friendly" products which actually cost on average 87% MORE than before. Additionally, the world has actually been getting a few degrees COOLER over the past few years. We need some of that "Global Warming" everyone has been whining about!
BeemerWeld

Con

I accept your challenge, though I will be coming from the perspective that climate change is the effect of us on the climate, not necessarily that the world is heating up.
Posted by MRAAJ.evil 1 week ago
MRAAJ.evil
Dude climate change theory has been going for decades, i bet you didn't even know about Elon Musk until recently.