tomlangford
goldman

Climate change is happening and is caused by human activity

tomlangford has forfeited round #2.

tomlangford

Pro

This will be a debate about whether man-made climate change is currently occurring and how it will affect the earth. The first round will just be for acceptance.

I believe climate change is occurring, is caused by man and will have severe effects on the ecosystems of earth and would like to have a discussion with someone who disagrees.
goldman

Con

I accept this debate. I believe that climate change is serious and urgent problem facing us today.
In my opinion it is caused by the idea of capitalism and also by the spread of capitalistic production system of 20th century. Both of them have brought the collapse of ecological system and led to climate change facing the people of the world.
I look forward to having a good debate and learning a lot from it.
Posted by John_C_1812 9 months ago
John_C_1812
Climate change does not match the accusation of the topic. The topic is climate manipulation. How many ways can mankind manipulate climate temperature on global scale. Cost, a method, plus temperature increases of the method should be described. We know how climate is changed by nature. Let"s describe how humanity manipulates global climate. The fastest way mankind already knows how to change temperature is through chemical heat sinks using salt or compressed refrigerants. Melting Ice with salt is the oldest way and can exchange 7 " 12 degrees of heat moving somewhere else.
Posted by sayvillees 9 months ago
sayvillees
This shouldn't even be a debate, the resolution is literally empirically true,