AustinMoore015
PsionicTurtle

Clinton Shouldn't Be Allowed To Run Until The FBI Finish Their Investigation

AustinMoore015 has forfeited round #2.
Updated: 1 month ago Status: Debating Period

AustinMoore015

Pro

I believe until the FBI investigation about Clinton/s e-mails is finished. Clinton and Snowden committed the same crime and he is wanted for treason. If Clinton becomes president she would be impeached over this case. We're basically voting for a vice president if she's elected.
PsionicTurtle

Con

I accept your debate. I am not sure if you want me to make an opening argument or not, so I will.
Hillary Clinton not being allowed to run due to an FBI investigation is ludicrous for several reasons. The first is that an investigation is not cause for punishment; otherwise, anyone brought to court would be considered guilty, not presumed innocent. Another would be that the FBI has already investigated her, and the new emails are not from an investigation of her; because that case has not been reopened. It is from an investigation of Anthony Weiner, whose estranged wife was an aide to Clinton. The FBI determined that she did not break any laws and did not intentionally mishandle classified information(1). Additionally, Donald Trump is also being sued for child rape and apparently even raped his ex-wife (2). Obviously, he has denied this and his ex-wife has rolled back the comments about him raping her, however, one of his lawyers said that "You cannot rape your spouse", implying that he did rape her. (2)

1. http://thedailybanter.com...
http://www.politifact.com...
2. http://www.thedailybeast.com...
Posted by Netmeetme 1 month ago
Netmeetme
I believe you would also have to be doing the same for Trump then. He has 2 cases coming up against him. The Rape case, the Trump Fraud case, At this moment there is not even a charge, this was purely political!
Posted by Hybrid_Chaos 1 month ago
Hybrid_Chaos
Can't the same be said for Trump's rape cases?