Clinton or Trump? Explain Why.

CENTIPEDEGEEK has forfeited round #2.

I originally voted for Ted Cruz. Well, he dropped out of the race and from there I was lost. I didn't know what to do. I never liked Trump. Everything was pointing against him. Do I support everything he stands for? No. But to be honest I am not sure Clinton is a better choice. Say what you want about me. Yes, God does influence my decisions. But just as it says in the word, "I do not set aside the grace of God, for it righteousness through the law, then Christ died for nothing" Galatians 2:21

Donald Trump Opening Video-

Pro has mentioned that he/she uses God, specifically the Christian God, for reason behind voting, so part of my argument will deal with this part of the issue.

In a real life Biblical example, ask yourself, "What kind of person did Christ choose to lead?"

Simon Peter-

(John 21:17)
"The third time he said to him, "Simon son of John, do you love me?" Peter was hurt because Jesus asked him the third time, "Do you love me?" He said, "Lord, you know all things; you know that I love you." Jesus said, "Feed my sheep."

(Matthew 16:18)
"And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hell shall not prevail against it."

Peter was prone to speak off the cuff which sometimes provoked criticism, but at the end, when it mattered most, he was the one ready to die for Christ.

Temperment vs Character

Trump has a temperment that is called CHOLERIC. It is a temperment that he shares with Winston Churchill, and FDR. It is a temperment that comes off blunt and inyour face.

Temperment is more or less a personality type, how you come off to others. Character is who you really are. You could put the same "good" character into all 4 temperment types. They would all have very contrasting personalities, but at the end of the day, all 4 would "do what is right" if their character is to do right.

I will show examples:

"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
-Winston Churchill

FDR was known for being blunt, taking charge and being forthright. He was labeled every bad name in the book by his critics.

Here is a video portrayal of FDR from the movie "Pearl Harbor".

Here is FDR's actual prayer for America. (Video)

(Psalm 139:1)
"O LORD, You have searched me and known me."

2 minute video proof of what Trump said about Christmas-

Winston Churchill is now known as one of the greatest leaders in modern history. He was very abrasive, very blunt, and very unpolitically correct.

Churchill Quotes-

"Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery."
-Winston Churchill

"The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is."
-Winston Churchill

"If you have an important point to make, don't try to be subtle or clever. Use a pile driver. Hit the point once. Then come back and hit it again. Then hit it a third time - a tremendous whack."
-Winston Churchill

Here is video of Trump allowing himself to be prayed over.

(Luke 9:50)
"Do not stop him," Jesus said, "for whoever is not against you is for you."

Here is something I have realised about God. He uses the most unlikely of people to do the biggest things.

Trump's Advisory Team consists of many evangelical leaders.

Mike Pence, Trump's VP running mate says "I'm a Cristian first, an American second, and a Republican third.

20% of Clinton's campaign is paid for by the same Saudi Arabia that is alleged to be behind 9/11 and is one of the worst persecuters of Christians on Earth.

In Obama's America 2016(but made in 2012), Dinesh Dsouza accused Obama of being an anticolonialist and predicted what Obama would do. Obama tried to shut Dsouza up, and had Dsouza thrown in jail for 8 months because of this movie.

Obama's America 2016 trailer-

In this clip Dsouza talks later about how he guessed it right. It wasn't a guess...-

And now we have Hillary's America. The Democratic leadership are preparing to steal the greatest thing the world has ever produced.

Hillary's America-

Hillary says she will continue the Obama plans. Obama's administration is crawling with members of the Muslim Brotherhood(Terrorist organization), & Clinton's right hand lady, Huma Abedin, has ties to the Muslim Brotherhood.

But Obama said he isn't a Muslim..

Takiyya- dissimulation about ones Muslim identity in order to further Islam.

Obama is a Muslim and Hillary is his messenger-(video)

Walid Shoebat, ex-Muslim
"The only goal of Islam is victory over the whole world."