ESullivanNHS
mloomisnhs

Clogs

Started: 10/17/2013 Category: Fashion

ESullivanNHS

Con

Fashion? Or fashion MURDER?
mloomisnhs

Pro

clogs.. I prefer sketchers, but I believe clogs play an important role in the netherlands in their dancing, they use the clogs for sound, so some people probably really like them. My mom has clogs from ll bean and i think she enjoys them. I say that it depends on what type of clog but they are not time for me. shape up sketchers
ESullivanNHS

Con

Clogs are a type of shoe used world wide and the form can vary by culture. The traditional clogs we see so FREQUENTLY around the US today were once worn in heavy labor but now they simply serve one purpose and that purpose only, that is to MOCK the culture of which the clogs derived from. If you are not performing a cultural dance or working in harsh conditions than you have ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT to wear this type of shoe.
mloomisnhs

Pro

You cannot claim that clogs can only be worn in cultures that have historically used them. No one can tell you what and when to wear certain things, its a matter of opinion and choice. In a recent study by me, clogs are comparably cheap compared to the "ugg" boot or combat boots girls are walking around in these days. Macy's has clogs for under 40 dollars, which provides affordable yet durable footwear. This is beneficial to people who may not have tons of money in da bank. Also,studies show that if we eliminate "clog-wearing" and judge those who do choose to purchase clogs, stores will face a income decline from woman in their 40-60's. ( Maddie, Harvard student) Clogs are great for gardening, for casual walks with your dog, or cat, or bunny. Clogs are great for grocery trips, for school dances, for homecoming, for going on an ice cream date. If you wear clogs, you will always have comfy footwear and get great use out of them.
ESullivanNHS

Con

Maddie, Harvard Student, Clogs come in three main varieties: Wooden upper clogs Wooden soled clogs & last Overshoed Clogs. I do not seem to see the Mom-Clog category. The people of the Netherlands are slandered because we intend to buy more and more of their varied type of shoe. Clogs are negatively associated with folkloric shoes because of the image Americans brought on to the poor footwear. It is not a necessity to keep these types of footwear around especially if they are being mocked by middle aged woman. In a sense, we all have the right to wear what we please, but the Clog Epidemic has reached an all time high, the people of the Netherlands are furious. And I do not blame them. They are becoming a tacky statement. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us. All because of us.
mloomisnhs

Pro

First off, you are insane and lengthening your statement by posting the same phrase twenty times does not support nor further your arguement. I emplore you to stop while you are ahead and let this debate victory fall into my hands. ( Maddie, Princeton student) The people of the netherlands probably don't care that we wear clogs, because its a general footwear and cannot be claimed towards a certain culture. In other words, I win.
Posted by DCataldoNHS 3 years ago
DCataldoNHS
Personally the word clogs annoys me. So I may be a little biased in my dislike for them!
Posted by LDESAULNIERSNHS 3 years ago
LDESAULNIERSNHS
clogs are a classic shoe choice.