Tonyag90
jet1918

Clone for,? what about transfer a split personality into new body so the original can live normal

Tonyag90 has forfeited round #2.
Started: 7/8/2017 Category: Technology

Tonyag90

Pro

I live everyday with a split personality, I love the man I'm with we would marry each other if given the chance to be free of one another. I'd marry him he's everything I love in a man and he loves me. What do you all think of this, should we just live with ourselves as 1 or is there a chance that some type of cloning process could split us into the persons we both want to be?
Please post a real honest opinion not something spiritual. BTW I'm not the man in a woman's body... the other way around
jet1918

Con

Clones would ruin the earth, the world already has enough people, the population increases by 3 in less than a second. Clones would be terrible not only will it increase the population, but it could be used for bad. Would if some dictator has clones? So many people have a split personality, too, and once cloning becomes legal the wrong hands will get onto it. Again a dictator can create an army. Look at it this way. In the 1920's they created cloning for split personality. Ten years later Hitler found this tech, he created an army. More scientist for the nuke and more engineers to build planes. Stalin could have created even more of his secret police, millions more would have died.