Cedarkeygirl
CierraNicole

Clothes

Cedarkeygirl

Pro

I am debating about what we wear. I think that sometimes people can go overboard about what they wear, I am not trying to offend anyone but I go to school and sometimes I see gang signs against black people and what they wear sometimes affends me. Shouldn't there be some kind of legal issue saying that stores can only sell things that aren't discrimanating anyone/anything.
CierraNicole

Con

I don't believe that stores should not be able to sell anything that doesn't offend people. If that happened, then they wouldn't be able to sell anything! Think about it: everything offends one type of person or another except for plain t-shirts and jeans, and who the heck wants to wear just that all the time? People should be able to express themselves however they want to, without fear of offending somebody. It's not anybody else's business what people wear except their own!
Cedarkeygirl

Pro

Cedarkeygirl forfeited this round.
CierraNicole

Con

Guess I win that round!
My opponent forfeited.
Cedarkeygirl

Pro

Cedarkeygirl forfeited this round.
CierraNicole

Con

Yay! I win again! Vote for me!