Williams.Kay
Opel_Bee

Cl's song containing a verse from the Quran?

Williams.Kay

Con

Do you think think the death threats made to 2NE1's singer and rapper CL were fair and just for having a supposed verse of the Quran in it? who do you think is to blame? And do you think the Muslim community really deserves an apology with the way they've been acting even though YG Ent. has removed the verse already?

I honest to god don't understand why this is of such importance.... If parts of the bible where put into a song I like. I would be happy. and if you follow the same logic that's causing such debates then every rap song that had the word "god" "Jesus" or "bible" in it, the singer should be stoned to death. I understand that it may have offended you and why it may have offended you, I'm not ignorant, but I just don't see why you must make death threats to a person who is only being paid to rap a song, and keep in mind that she did not even sing whatever it was that may possibly be out of the Quran. I dont believe such a violent culture should get an apology with the way they have been acting so far with the death threats, if you had peacefully stated your argument and forced YG to acknowledge your plight they probably would have apologized and this entire argument would have been resolved and over with. They took out the part from the damn song already, and if I where you, I would be grateful for that because they did not have to. If anything I think CL deserves the apology for all of the threats on her life for a two second clip of something that may have not been in the Quran in the first place. A279;
Opel_Bee

Pro

let's Sets thing clear and try to smoothly discuss this topic starting by : Defining My Self and precising my side on this Debate , Second point is to Define some terms that I consider as key Words To solve any understatement that Might Occurs , third point with all do respect i may use some words that are Gramaticaly not apropriate , if u couldn't get the point of any of my sentences i apologies for my rudementary english , "just to keep things wram and honest"

*/ 1-Me : I'm a Muslim (native) : I consider my self knowing most of its basics and subdomains .
- I'm gonna say that I'm taking positiive side and by that i means I support most of what you've said cause that's relevent to my ideology and suits fine with Human's basic personal interactions ; and try to nicely correct some of you've said
- For years a lot of muslims misundestood their religion and eventualy as a community which has a bright history, we felt appart (briefly) . ; we start giving Discouraging Verbal and Non-verbal Feedbacks in things that doesn't matter at all with our primary goal , + irrelevent with what heavingly books orders (Quran)
2/ - Quoran : a holy book , god's words , (reading it is considered as worshiping among other deeds)
it tells us how we live (among other things) ; and for those who really understood it, there's a part where god orders us not to listen to musics of all kinds ( considering it as depriving to Belief and that it deviates us from the correct path + it gives us fake happiness ) , well i'm not exagurating here , music has never being part of our culture nor it will be , if we were real muslims
some muslms start to create their own path of illusions and lust , and look where we are , at the bottom of the food chain (in world's eyes)
- Apology : I don't think that is gonna make any crucial difference , ( i mean , those who listened are already in Bottom of visual field by just listening to here music ( No offense according to what i've said earlier) , so why bothering giving 'em attention ) , when she or you can say to them ( by "them" i mean those who listened and stats yelling like idiots) , : # Learn your religion and mind your own bussines # that wuld be fair enough , Now I've got so much proof that "them" were wrong enough in two things ,the one that i have mentioned , and the " Death threat part"
:
/--- i Would say more but , i leave you the Space to assimilate some stuff , and we may talk more later
Sincerly , Some person
Williams.Kay

Con

Williams.Kay forfeited this round.
Opel_Bee

Pro

You forfeited the last round , that Goes on Two ways : Whether you were absent or you took what you want of answers
*- OK , Since we have different religion I may say :
1- you should know that any religion that claims to be heavenly doesn't contain any exhortation or motivation to harm lives nor encourages individuals to do that , so I see that only the leaders have the right to do such crucial attempts only to defend rights .
2- if you encountered people claiming to be Muslims Doing such bad things and ignoring to pass through legal steps
that doesn't mean you threw the charges directly on the Religion it self like they are the only religious on this planet , by the way : this is not just your problem but there have been years , communities refer to islam as the source ordering every bad Act . that's obiously wrong , people have misunderstood a wonderfull religion , took what they see usefull for them and achieve movement based on a blind formation of thoughts
3- The singer did not contain verse from the Quran , i'm sure ; maybe dedicated to, but didn't
I hope I was very clear about That ;
Williams.Kay

Con

Williams.Kay forfeited this round.
Opel_Bee

Pro

Opel_Bee forfeited this round.
Williams.Kay

Con

Williams.Kay forfeited this round.
Opel_Bee

Pro

Opel_Bee forfeited this round.