raskuseal
Balacafa

CoD is starting to lose what made it great.

Balacafa
Started: 11/12/2015 Category: Games

raskuseal

Pro

I am a longtime fan of Call of Duty on the Xbox. I remember paying it with my friends and we loved everything about it. I thought it was awesome and still think it's awesome. However, I believe that the series started to go downhill when Actvision started moving the series into the future, such as Advanced Warfare and Black Ops 3. i believe that in order for Call of Duty to be great again, it needs to go backwards, into the past. they should explore eras that have never been though of much, like the Korean war.
Balacafa

Con

Contention 1: Versions

Since there are many version of COD and you have not been specific it if you believe that some of them are lacking what they used to have that does not mean that they are all lacking it. You could simply play another COD. To assume that all of the different version of Call Of Duty are bad is simply false.

Contention 2: Features

There are many different versions of COD so I will zoom in on why Advanced Warefare is epic for this contention. In advanced warefare you can double jump, you have access to a huge variety of guns. You have the online options. You can edit custom guns to make over 100,000 different combinations.

Contention 3: Lack Of choice

Since there aren't many games out for the PS4 and XBOX ONE Call Of Duty is superior to many of the alternative options and due to the few game options Call of Duty remains one of your only options. Call of Duty is epic because it is the best game for Xbox One. FIFA 16 is a game that is now repetitive and boring. It is almost identical to FIFA 15 and people are forced to now buy a new version of FIFA so that they can do faster slide tackles. This is ridiculous. In GTA V many parents do not allow their children to play this game due to the sexual content, drug usage, alchol usage and extreme violence and blood.

In COD, there is shooting, there are many different options. You can play it online or offline, you can go slit screen unlike GTA, Titanfall and Destiny. There are no other options that compare to Call of duty.

Rebuttal 1: Concession

I cannot respond to a concession but in this rebuttal I will merely highlight the multiple concessions in the Pro's very short first round.

" I am a longtime fan of Call of Duty on the Xbox. " Concession.

" I thought it was awesome and still think it's awesome. " Concession.

Rebuttal 2: Subjectivity

My opponent's argument is entirely based on subjectivity. I will now point out all of the subjective content in my opponent's round.

" I believe that the series started to go downhill " Subjective.

"i believe that in order for Call of Duty to be great again," Subjective.
Posted by raskuseal 1 year ago
raskuseal
Just so everyone knows, this argument i made was just one of the three i need to be able to vote on other debates, so the info is likely wrong or inaccurate. everything was just off the top of my mind is minimal effort.
Posted by ZacGraphics 1 year ago
ZacGraphics
Go back to quickscoping, boring trickshotting videos, and the fastest time to kill ever?
Vote Placed by piefav 1 year ago
piefav
raskusealBalacafaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Much better argument to the side of con.
Vote Placed by lannan13 1 year ago
lannan13
raskusealBalacafaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con provided better and well rounded arguments not to mention that Pro had even made quite a few concessions. With the fact that Pro really wasn't able to uphold his end of the BOP I have no other reason to vote Pro and hence the resolution is negated.
Vote Placed by famousdebater 1 year ago
famousdebater
raskusealBalacafaTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con provided strong, objective and subjectivie arguments to back up his claims. Pro solely relied on subjectivity and all of his arguments were refuted whilst con's were not.