derplington
Ozzyhead

Coca-Cola is better than Pepsi

derplington

derplington

Pro

This argument can be based off your opinion, and the facts of course. For a long time I always thought Coke, and Pepsi both tasted the same. Even then though, I realized one did rise above the other. Although Pepsi is sweeter, Coke gives you more of a kick. (No cocaine jokes please). I think this kick overrules the sweetness of Pepsi. Different people like different things though, so give me your favorite.
Ozzyhead

Con

Pepsi in my opinion is better than Coca-Cola. The kick in the drinks is based off of a body's way of metabolising what's put in to it. Caffeine probably effects your better than it does me. I can drink a can of Monster Energy and be out like a light taking a nap in a minute. So obviously, the kick part depends on the person. How about taste? Again, opinion, but on average, a person can tell the difference between the two drinks. I think this would be done better if we polled the audience. I think the audience should put their opinion in the comments, and we look from there.
derplington

Pro

When I said Coke gives you more of a kick, I meant from the Carbonation. Caffeine doesn't effect me much either. I like how Coca-Cola is fairly sweet, and has the kick to go with it. I still think Pepsi is a little sweeter but, it doesn't give as much of that kick. Many people like the sweet over the CO2 though, as well as many others like the carbonation. I do agree though, the voters should vote off their own opinion because people don't all have the same taste buds. In turn, I should not have made this argument four rounds.
Ozzyhead

Con

Let the viewers vote via the comments. I think it would be a good idea to wait out the next round until a group of people vote on the colas.
derplington

Pro

Ok then... I guess I will just end this round then...
Ozzyhead

Con

Alright. By the way, a better 'kick' of carbonation, isn't always better. It freaking hurts!
derplington

Pro

Just like some people like the spicy kick in a pepper, some like the carbonation kick in Coca-cola.
Ozzyhead

Con

Is apologize for not making this debate more interesting. I have not had the mental or physical capacity to debate due to me being sick. I apologize, and I would be more than happy to redo this debate and make it take interesting
Vote Placed by Geogeer 3 years ago
Geogeer
derplingtonOzzyheadTied
Reasons for voting decision: This is truly bizarre to judge as the debaters are asking the voters to judge whether they personally prefer the sweetness or the carbonation. Something I won't do. In the end Pro simply put more effort into his arguments and created a larger set of arguments that Con didn't effectively address. In the future you'd both be better off avoiding debates that are solely about personal preference.