Aussiewhitegirl
thekingof300

Cockroaches are worse than spiders.

Aussiewhitegirl
Started: 5/29/2015 Category: Funny

Aussiewhitegirl

Pro

Cockroaches are worse than spiders for these reasons.
*PLEASE NOTE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE PEST COCKROACHES, NOT THE GOOD NATIVE ONES*
1. Spiders usually leave you alone, cockroaches however, will either crawl or fly right at you. Added bonus, spiders can't fly.
2. Cockroaches do their business on everything.
3. You can hear cockroaches crawling around at night, which is really hard to sleep with.
4. Spiders get rid of other pests.
5. Cockroaches are attracted to filth
6. If you really hate spiders, you can easily transport them outside, cockroaches are little shits and will try to either run away as fast as they can, run towards you, fly towards you or just start flying around.
7. Spiders just look cooler
8. Cockroaches feel really weird if they manage to crawl on you.
9. Spiders might be venomous (depending on the type) but 9/10 they will just leave you alone.
10. Cockroaches are just plain evil.
*added bonus*
11. So long as they aren't in your way, spider webs actually look pretty cool.

Now, I'm not saying go live with cockroaches and spiders, but honestly I would rather have a spider in my house than a cockroach.
thekingof300

Con

Hey there... cockroaches are disgusting, sure, but spiders will KILL you. SPIDERS ARE COLD BLOODED MURDERING MACHINES! They don't care about your wife, or your children, hide them, spiders don't care they'll kill them anyway! A roach will mildly disgust you at most.

I'm responding to each of your points
1. First of all, spiders dont leave you alone, they hunt your soft pink tissue like zombies hunt brains, and guess what? they do fly... (http://controversialtimes.com...)

2. What? as in poop and pee? um... okay i'd rather have poop or pee on me then poison.

3. Wow, that's never happened to me, sorry that happened to you... but you do not know true horror... let me tell you a story of a young boy, his car, and the night that changed everything. A young boy, was cruising down the highway at night, as he drove past a never ending stream of street lights, he saw on his front mirror a dark shape. Upon closer inspection, he noticed it was a huge spider. "Ah, no big deal, i can handle this" and the boy simply used his windshield wiper to try to get it off... His heart sunk when the dark fiend of destruction did not move... the terrified boy realized that this vile demon of pure evil was inside his vehicle, not on the outside, and then, as soon as he made the realization, the warlock of the apocalypse disappeared.... They boy nearly swerved into oncoming traffic from fear, he hit it to 130 MPH and sped on home, he did not get in his car again for 3 weeks, and fumigated it 4 times... but some nights at the darkest and quietest hours of the eve, the boy hears the frantic scattering of 8 small furry legs...

4. Thats like bringing a family of wild tigers to your house because you have a mouse problem.

5. Spiders are attracted to your flesh! i think we already covered that, keep your house clean, no cockroaches. What are you going to do for spiders? skin yourself alive?

6. There is no way a slight inconvenience in the form of cockroaches skittering around even comes close to putting your life in danger just to try to grab one of the 4 masters of pain and destruction... Spiders don't run away, running is for prey , they wait there. They WANT you to try to catch them, so they can catch YOU.

7. You know what else looks cool? Swords, doesn't make them any less deadly... Something looking cool doesnt take away it being horrifying

8. OH NOoo, a spider is crawling on me, better flick it out of the way. Oh look, its gone, i get to carry on with my life. If that were a spider, you wouldnt feel the crawling, you'd feel the prick if its fangs sink into your soft skin, you'd feel the warm rush of toxin flowing into your body leaving an acute sense of pain, if you're unlucky, the spider's crawling might be one of the last things you ever feel.

9. Yeah, they'll leave you alone cause they dont hunt, instead they lay elaborate webs in tree branches or parking lots so that when you cross through for what ever reason, the spiders descend on you, its like an ambush. Imagine, you're having a great day, jogging around the neighborhood, you're white and you live in the suburbs, and every has white picket fences, and wear sweater vest, and give you a kind of creepy serial killer vibe, but atleast they smile at you as you job past them, and offer you (probably poisoned) lemonade. All of a sudden, you jog past a tree branch that extends just a bit too far out onto the walkway. At first you just feel an annoying string across your chest that you cant seem to lose, then you suddnely start feeling nauseous, maybe its the jogging, you don't jog, who the hell jogs? You eat Doritos and sit on your bed, why did you ever choose to go for a jog? but then, you slowly start losing consciousness, next thing you know you're back up. Your crazy, possibly cannibalistic neighbors had already stripped you right then and there and marked who got what parts of your body. As they see you regain consciousness they simply smile at you and invite you over for some dinner, you'll probably go, the smiths make some delicious lasagna.... 3 weeks later you get notice a huge pimple, like 5 inches wide on your shoulder, when you squeeze it, instead of puss, a huge cluster of baby spiders start bursting from your skin... Yeah, spiders will definitely leave you alone, they'll just use you as a nest.

10. If insects were the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, cockroaches would be pestilence, spiders would be death..

11. Comets are pretty cool too, until they're headed your way, then they're suddenly less cool.

Look, we can compare cockroaches to babies, they're annoying, they kinda smell, they poop everywhere, no one wants to deal with them, they're disgusting and hideous, but at the end of the day its just a baby... Spiders are like a Hannibal Lecter grade psychopathic murderer... I'd rather live with 10 babies than Hannibal Lecter
Aussiewhitegirl

Pro

I just have one more thing to add

Search Sexy Cockroach
Pretty terrible right?

Now search Sexy Spider
Still bad, but not as terrible.
thekingof300

Con

thekingof300 forfeited this round.
Posted by thekingof300 1 year ago
thekingof300
Wow... i got an automatic forfeit... thats nice
Posted by Najs 1 year ago
Najs
I always felt very strongly that cock roaches are far worse than spiders. I am petrified of cock roaches. I can't even watch an extermination commercial of any roach because looking at them frightens me, so I turn the channel. I definitely have a phobia of them.
Posted by philochristos 1 year ago
philochristos
I'm with you. I'd add:

12. Cockroaches live in swarms, but spiders are more individualistic. So if you get a few cockroaches, you're going to end up with a gazillion of them, but not so with spiders.
Posted by ClashnBoom 1 year ago
ClashnBoom
I 100% agree. The cockroaches here in the Philippines are so disgusting and they fly.
Vote Placed by greatkitteh 1 year ago
greatkitteh
Aussiewhitegirlthekingof300Tied
Reasons for voting decision: sources: only Con presents a source, So Con wins by default Arguments: Pro`s last argument goes un-rebbuted, So Pro wins.. Conduct: Forfeit by con.
Vote Placed by Theunkown 1 year ago
Theunkown
Aussiewhitegirlthekingof300Tied
Reasons for voting decision: The sexy cockroach...oh god the sexy cockroach. Aussie white girl just made me cockophobic (pun intended). Also forfeiture.
Vote Placed by Discipulus_Didicit 1 year ago
Discipulus_Didicit
Aussiewhitegirlthekingof300Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit