Randizzle4545
General_Schlieffen

Cod-Whats your favorite and why?

General_Schlieffen

Randizzle4545

Con

If I where to choose any cod for a favorite It would have to be modern warfare 2
General_Schlieffen

Pro

Ah Call of Duty one of my favorite games of all time (besides the Battlefield series) I find that like you Modern Warfare 2 was a great Call of Duty game,it had excellent multiplayer and some of the best maps while also adding in one of the most famous campaigns in video game history. But alas, it was not the best one of the series. I find that Call of Duty 3 was the best game of the series yet, with an excellent WWII campaign with a good story line, great weapons and for the time great graphics it true was and is everything that a Call of Duty game is and should be. Right now the franchise is going down hill making the same game year after year like a broken record. Each game has very little changes besides new guns and story line and they are all marketed the same exact way, yet they still make huge amounts of money. Why, you may ask? well thats simple its all in the name. New game creators could learn a lot from these older games like Call of Duty 3 instead of just giving the gaming community the same thing relabeled and priced at $60.
Randizzle4545

Con

I agree cod creaters in this day in age need to stop tweeking the games and start making new ones but mw2 sorry to say is the best do to the graphics that surpased all cod games while still improving snipers and making a game mode like search into something more than just competition but more appealing to new age gamers
General_Schlieffen

Pro

Graphics should not play a major role in you decision. Each game that comes out has better graphics then that last, but that would mean Black Ops 2 is the best due to its newer graphics. It is hard for me to argue about multiplayer when the multiplayer in Call of Duty 3 is non existent, but I can say that Modern Warfare 2 added the unrealistic sniping element that plagues all Call of Duty games since then. They developers have turned a precision target eliminating role, into an over powered, slower firing assault rifle and have really made it pointless to use an assault rifle. When you use an assault rifle in a modern Call of Duty game you are at a huge disadvantage, you are outraged by snipers, slower and less agile then sub machine gunners, and generally are turn into the guy that get shot first.
Randizzle4545

Con

No offense but most games after mw2 had worse graphics and multiplayer is wat mad cod what it is all together sence cod 4 everyone has adored the series as in obviously you won't have the same handling as a sniper or smg do to size and agility u have when carrying It. Also all weapons have different accuracy even when u hip fire with steady aim ur shots are almost always off no matter what. On the subject of assault rifles they're all over powered do to the modernizatuon of the game itself this leads me to my next point the use of an assault rifle is more of a tactical weapon as snipers are range and smg is for close range they should be used as such sorry but u obviously don't comprehend the objective of cod. Just to inform u its to improve in tactical and strategical gameplay improving ur kd and skill as such. For example many military personal attempt to get nukes in m2 do to the difficulty
General_Schlieffen

Pro

Please allow me to rip your logic to shreds. First off, games after MW2 have not had worst graphics, each game is even packaged saying "best graphics of any Call Of Duty game to date". Secondly, a sniper rifle is larger, harder to handle, and not meant to be used as a large caliber assault rifle as it is in Call of Duty ( I mean come on, you find me were in US Marine sniper school they teach you why you would need to do a 360 "no scope") it is meant to be used as you said at longer range. But there are no Call of Duty maps large enough for a sniper to do his/her job to its full potential. Next about the overpowered assault rifles, is a lie I have attached a chart that shows how overpowered snipers are, and that truly assault rifles are fine where they are. Finally, I do comprehend Call of Duty very well actually, it has no tactics that are real, it is the more unrealistic FPS on the market besides Syfi shooters such as Halo. Everything you do in Call of Duty would get you killed in real life and you example about military personal is unsupported and for the most part untrue. Military personal are no better at the game then some guy who sits in his basement playing all day long, infact they are probably worse or don't even play the game becuase of how stupid it is. I mean after real combat Call of Duty is nothing but something that could bring back bad memories. Also learn how to spell.

http://symthic.com...
Vote Placed by Gondun 4 years ago
Gondun
Randizzle4545General_SchlieffenTied
Reasons for voting decision: Con's grammar and conventions were all over the place. I don't think he used a single period in his first two rounds. Pro's arguments were better because he tried to respond to what con was saying, not just spout gibberish like con was. Seeing as Pro was the only one that used a source, he gets that one too.