Coke is better than Pepsi
Debate Rounds (3)
Coca-Cola is the original American cola
Pepsi is nothing but a knockoff of the successful brand.
In 1886 Coca-Cola was introduced, and became a hit relatively quickly.
In 1893, and unsuccessful Brad's Drink was introduced, and was later renamed Pepsi Cola (1903), and soon adopted patriotic colors to drain in Coke.
Pepsi is a mooch. They basically just added sugar to sewer water.
1. Pepsi is the poor-man's drink
2. Coke has better ads: Polar Bear, Santa, Simpson's, and countless others
3. Pepsi is pig swill
4. Coke is the drink of champions
5. WWJD (what would Jesus drink?) => COKE!!!
6. Coke originally contained cocaine (namesake), and was much nicer than "Brad's Drink," which sounds nasty.
Ball's in your court, Pepsi.
2. it costs 1 penny to make 1 pint of coke. REAL rich mans drink
3. the corporations are kents
4. Coke ownes 50% of the market of softdrinks making it alost impossible for a new brand to come along. coke have destroyed peoples lives.
5. coke used to be green but is now brown. additives and colourings added
6. coke rots your teeth
ShrawderA forfeited this round.
youremybitch forfeited this round.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.