ryalaway79
princeswaqq

Coke is better than Pepsi

ryalaway79

Pro

his is my first debate on here. So, I am just learning how to work this. So, please have patience.

Cocke is better because it has a long history in this country.
princeswaqq

Con

lol you spelled coke wrong

But seriously, Pepsi is better than Coke-Cola because they have more flavors and their cheaper. I don't even want to bring in the Pepsi Challenge because that's just going to any crush any arguement you try to make.
ryalaway79

Pro

Thank you for excepting! Yeah is see is missed spelled coke!! What can I say I am a guber. I have bad grammar I will never get that vote.

As far as the pepsi challenge I will say pepsi is better at advertising. But, lets be honest if it was the coke challenge and coke ran it who do you really think would win. The reason coke is better is it was first and has the better recipe. Pepsi rode the shirt tails of Coke. As far as different flavors who's idea was that. Let's see what came first cherry coke or cherry pepsi. Yeah pepsi now has a bigger selection but bigger selection does not mean better quality.
princeswaqq

Con

princeswaqq forfeited this round.