mixalisduddy
Superman.24

Colin Mochrie is Funnier than Ryan Stiles

Started: 7/28/2014 Category: TV

mixalisduddy

Pro

Understanding that this debate would be a giant splitting of hairs since both Colin and Ryan are absolutely invaluable to the American version of "Whose Line is it Anyway" by themselves and as a duo, I think it would be interesting to make a gun to our head decision about who is the funniest, or more importantly, who is the better cast member.

I Have to defend Colin on this one simply because it seems obvious to me given the amount of laugh-out-loud moments he has given over the years compared to Ryan who has fewer, not to mention the amount of times Colin has has Ryan laughing so hard he cannot continue the scene while Colin has never had that problem ever.

https://www.youtube.com...
Superman.24

Con

This is my very first time debating on this website, so I am sorry if I don't understand some of the rules. Now first, let me say that I love them both. But I have to give the advantage to Ryan. You gave a valid point that Collin has made Ryan laugh many times, but that is simply because Collin can keep a straighter face than Ryan, this doesn't prove how he is more funny. I think that Ryan has a funnier look to him, and that gives him an advantage. He is very tall and has a huge nose, where Colin is just a bald older man. And I might have to disagree wen you say Collin has more funny moments. I have seen loads of times where Ryan has had Drew Carry falling out of his chair laughing, not to say Collin hasn't. I am eager for my opponents response. Vote Con!
http://youtu.be...
mixalisduddy

Pro

mixalisduddy forfeited this round.
mixalisduddy

Pro

mixalisduddy forfeited this round.
mixalisduddy

Pro

mixalisduddy forfeited this round.
Superman.24

Con

Superman.24 forfeited this round.
mixalisduddy

Pro

mixalisduddy forfeited this round.
Superman.24

Con

Superman.24 forfeited this round.
Posted by Weave77 3 years ago
Weave77
Ahh, the eternal battle of hilarity between a bald head and clown shoes...