birdlandmemories
Nd2400

College basketball is a more interesting sport than College football

birdlandmemories has forfeited round #2.
Started: 1/12/2018 Category: Sports
Updated: 5 days ago Status: Debating Period

birdlandmemories

Pro

The first round is for acceptance. The 2nd round is for arguments. The 3rd round is for rebuttals. The 4th round is for closing statements.

College basketball and college football are quite possibly the 2 most popular amateur sports. People all across the country watch these sports on a daily basis, whether it be cheering on an alma-mater, or just watching on television to pass the time. I, pro, will argue that college basketball is the more interesting sport, while con will argue that College football is the more interesting sport. This a 4 round debate, and each debater will have 3 days to put forth their arguments.

Thanks for reading, and good luck to whomever my opponent may be.
Nd2400

Con

Okay you want this you have it...
Make this the sport debate of the year!!!!!

I accept your terms and conditions in this debate.... Let's the two most powerful college sport battled....

And i want to thank you for this interesting debate.....

So let it begin!!!!!!!
Posted by Nd2400 2 days ago
Nd2400
So wasn't ready for this debate? Its okay... No hard feelings!!!
Posted by Nd2400 5 days ago
Nd2400
Damn you probably just baited me in this one. To be honest here my favorite sport is Basketball, so it would be hard to go against it. But i do like football that goes with the pros and the college level. So i think i could make a good case for college football. But it really hard to fight against these two sports. But you wanted a challenge you got one....