punkneverdies
CalderKase

College should be free

punkneverdies

Pro

Thank you in advance to the person who accepts this debate.

I believe that college should be free, or at least should go for a reduced price. Currently the price of college, in America, is staggering. Most of the time it puts the students who do go into debt, some carrying it into their 40s!

Some people who have perfect grades and are well rounded cannot go because they cannot afford it and it'd be a bad idea to take out a loan, they could've been the one to cure cancer but alas, they couldn't afford college so they never got the chance.
CalderKase

Con

This should be an interesting one. Challenge accepted.

I agree that college prices are becoming increasingly impractical but i believe that there are plenty of viable methods of attending college. Although it would be nice if it were free that is even more impractical than giving away cars because some people need them.

good luck.
punkneverdies

Pro

punkneverdies forfeited this round.
CalderKase

Con

I stand by y argument that free college would be a bad idea because students would take it even less seriously than they do now.
punkneverdies

Pro

punkneverdies forfeited this round.
CalderKase

Con

I think I lost my opponent
punkneverdies

Pro

punkneverdies forfeited this round.
CalderKase

Con

well I conclude that college should not be free because clearly my opponent has lost interest.
Posted by FEARTHEGHUS 3 years ago
FEARTHEGHUS
any PRIVATE colleges should NOT be free, because they will care more if they get something and can therefore feed their families too. otherwise it goes then to gov. and gov. does not care wheether it is good or not because then they have nothing to gain or lose on whether they do well or not, private business will do what the customer wants so taht the customer comes back, so that's why there is the saying "the customer is always right!" and why private business WILL ALWAYS BE BETTER THAN GOV.