Rachelle1625
alexf1234567

Color Guard Should Be Considered A Sport

Started: 11/18/2015 Category: Arts

Rachelle1625

Pro

Some people say that Cheer-leading should not be considered a sport but that is not the concept that I am trying to make. Color Guard should be considered a sport because you use all the muscles and more in order to be in color guard. I find it very upsetting when people just say that all color guard is a ACTIVITY that you spin flags and throw things up (no pun intended).
The 1st Round- Stating our statements
2nd Round- Backing up our statements
3rd Round- Coming up with a conclusion
Nothing to snazzy or hard.
Voters and visitors to this argument comment anything that may help either side or just post your feelings also
(BTW I am never going to take anything personally and I hope you don't either) :)
alexf1234567

Con

I saw this debate and when I read this u thought you would be on the con side. But I was completely baffled.color guard
should be a sport I'm confused on why you would even start this in the first place. This debate the worst debate I have ever seen other then the one where the person wouldn't accepted any challenges and said no one can win.
Rachelle1625

Pro

So pretty much you are saying this debate is a crazy idea, right?
alexf1234567

Con

Im saying that my ears have bled more than when i heard Hilary Hitler was running for president
Rachelle1625

Pro

How are you hearing things when your eyes are on the computer screen. Maybe your eyes needing to bleeding to death. Sorry for doing so though. I will use this for future reference. Unless my purpose is to bleed out people's ears.
alexf1234567

Con

alexf1234567 forfeited this round.