txku.xii
laney1800

Colored girls are irrelevant to the earth

laney1800

txku.xii

Pro

I believe that because girls are useless and irrelevent to this earth as #1 they have depression issues, #2 they cause homosexual, #3 they think they are the ultimate beings and #4 they are like rats always causing havoc
laney1800

Con

Do you have any idea what you are typing? You wouldn't have been BORN if it wasn't for a woman (aka your mother)! How can you say that colored women are irrelevant. They are a part of our society whether you like it or not, and being human beings, DESERVE to be important. You knocking them down on such a low level as this shows that you need help- in serious measures. I feel sorry for you, but I will NOT give you ANY pity for typing this, as it was YOUR choice to do so. It is so RUDE and CHILDISH to even say that kind of thing, and this has brought YOU down to an even lower level than what level you tried to put ANY WOMAN down. You probably only typed this for the attention, and you are so WRONG! What's funny is that I showed many other people and they laughed at how a low life would go online and put people down like that. Have fun with being stupid and having a lonely life! This topic isn't even up for a debate.
Goodbye.
txku.xii

Pro

Funny thing is I'm not lonely you are the fact that you are online and chose this debate proves you are lonely as I only started this to find the couch potato Internet stalkers. I will also say that as a fact that colored girls were in fact labeled as useless and that all my information given is only relevant unlike your utter rubbish and I'm not bringing every woman down in fact I am bring a lot up as most will say that they feel unloved as each race man turn away from their kind to pursue a better "life" from a better wife when we all know colorless are not everything and stoop so low at times in fact they cause lesbians as woman will say they will get better love from each other as their husbands have been taken , they cause gays when they hurt the men to a point that they are afraid of woman and so on , they also have depression issues unlike us they can cut through their skin when in destess even over the slightest things , so please shut up as your points are irrelevant and this is a forum for fun and improving debating skills.
laney1800

Con

In fact, I was at school in Class on this website (as we are required to answer to a single debate) when I saw this. Your info proves nothing except that you have a sorry opinion. Also, your dumb, because all people are colored! You want real information? If you are against colored women (all women), then you're against their whole family and those that disagree with you- you're also against your own existence. At least certain debates can be finalized, but yours will never go away, because colored women and all women are here to stay. A stupid post won't change that, and I thank you for replying, because it also proves that you were not joking about this statement, which makes you unbelievable.
txku.xii

Pro

You know you actually quite stupid and to show that you're is your response and the fact that instead of choosing a debate with proper meaning for your class time, you choose this . Another thing that you stated is that all woman are colored and this is frankly absolute rubbish as all woman are not one color. You also couldn't rebut my other points showing you lack ethnic and that my points were relevant. I know you might be colored yourself and are taking this personally thus running out of things to say and just making up your own theories without fact. Another fact is that if you look up colored girls it does not show you every race but only one . I beg that you may keep quite and I ask the people watching this debate to excuse the rubbish you have stated.
laney1800

Con

I am a white female for your information, and the fact that you can't even write a proper sentence is hilarious. In the very first thing you posted you said nothing about colored women- you said women. Showing that you don't even know what you are saying. White, Black, Brown, etc. it's a color. And if women were nonexistent (as you say they are irrelevant to this Earth), then there would only be gays left- which I believe that you are okay with, as you appear to hate women. Another thing is; how are women not important? You need both men and women for population of the earth. You have no valid points. You can not deny it; women are very important to human life colored or "not". I am sorry that you can not get a women to love you, you may want to rethink your opinions on this because without women you are NOTHING. Let that sink in. Yes, the earth needs men... but you need females just as much. And NO women should ever have to deal with you. Hope you have a wonderful day, you deserve it. :-)
PS- Homosexuality, and Lesbians are not caused by women. It's caused by a person's choice on who they want to be in life, not based on how horrible women are. Depression issues? Some people have them, not all women. I don't. Women think that they're the Queens of Society? Men can feel that way too! So everything that you are arguing for can easily be proven as your false opinion. A bunch of junk that means nothing.
Posted by txku.xii 1 year ago
txku.xii
Well I didn't state anything about all woman or all colored just the colored woman
Posted by mossbeboss2 1 year ago
mossbeboss2
Okay. You can't say that women are irrelevant to the Earth because they get depressed and cut themselves. Men get depressed and cut themselves too. By saying that only women get depressed and cut themselves, that makes any guy who does this(meaning they are depressed and they cut themselves) feel worse because, now, they feel they are the only guy who does it and they are acting like a girl. This might cause them to think that they act like a girl anyways, why don't they just change to be one. According to what you said, girls breaking up with guys causes them to be gay. Which brings me onto my second point: You said that when women break a guy's heart, that causes them to become gay, and you said that girls say they get better love from each other and become lesbian. While this may happen some of the time, that does not mean that is how those things are caused. It can be passed on from parents to their children too. As shown in this article: http://www.usnews.com...
Posted by 183078 1 year ago
183078
txku.xii you are right but only american women are rats
Posted by txku.xii 1 year ago
txku.xii
This is neither racist nor sexist
Posted by MagicAintReal 1 year ago
MagicAintReal
Is this racist or sexist...I can't tell.
Vote Placed by Buckethead31594 1 year ago
Buckethead31594
txku.xiilaney1800Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I don't know if this could be considered a "debate". Conduct was terrible for both parties. Spelling and grammar go to Con, as well arguments. Though both parties presented an emotional bias, Con was much more convincing. Neither party provided any sources other than emotional contention, but Con provides a better case considering that she is a female. This debate could have been improved.