STMAknight92
justhuman1996

Comment a Topic!

STMAknight92

Pro

I don't care if we play a game of who who would be better at something, or if we debate a topic. I am looking for more of a conversational argument, not a traditional debate. you can argue your own personal philosophies but have to back them up well. First round is just acceptance and statement of pro or con since there is no topic yet. To be helpful i would argue anything thing from Coke vs. Pepsi, to should gay marriage be legal. Post a comment and i will pick one that is interesting! DO NOT START THE DEBATE BEFORE I HAVE ACCEPTED YOUR TOPIC IN THE COMMENT SECTION OR I PM YOU!!!!
justhuman1996

Con

Do u agree or disagree with Thomas Hobbs when he quoted "The govenment derives its power from the people."....
STMAknight92

Pro

I would say yes that i agree with Thomas Hobbs's quote. You can really dive deep into this. I might say that the government gets it power from the people because the government is the people, the government gets its power from the vastly wealthy and they are apart of the people, we vote who we want into the government so we entitle who we want to have the power in government. There are lots of ways you can think of this as being a agreement to the quote, but i can also see why someone could say no to this. What are your Thoughts?
justhuman1996

Con

justhuman1996 forfeited this round.
STMAknight92

Pro

STMAknight92 forfeited this round.
justhuman1996

Con

justhuman1996 forfeited this round.
STMAknight92

Pro

STMAknight92 forfeited this round.
justhuman1996

Con

justhuman1996 forfeited this round.
STMAknight92

Pro

STMAknight92 forfeited this round.
justhuman1996

Con

justhuman1996 forfeited this round.
Posted by justhuman1996 1 year ago
justhuman1996
Do u agree or disagree with Thomas Hobbs when he Qouted "the government derives its power from the people". Answer with explanation