PsychoScientist
Ariesx

Communism better than Capitalism, in general.

PsychoScientist

PsychoScientist

Pro

Hello, welcome to this new debate about Communism and Capitalism. I will provide the rules below that shall be followed in this debate.

Round 1: Acceptance of Debate.
Round 2: Facts and Evidence.
Round 3: Rebuttals of Arguments.
Round 4: Final Arguments and Rebuttals.

Anyone who would wish to debate with me will have to agree to these terms before accepting my debate. Must show adequate respect towards me, as I will towards you.
PsychoScientist

Pro

I thank my opponent for accepting my debate, I will shall start with my arguments.

Communism is better for the People

Communism, by definition, Is a form of government that calls for a stateless and classless society, in which people live free from oppression and scarcity. As we see today in Capitalism, many people live with a heart full of greed and envy of others. In Communism, people have no desire or grow envious of other people, for they have equal resources and all necessary goods. Capitalism has almost no desire to help their own population, in today life, necessary goods and products have been increasing for their own desire, in other words, greed. In Capitalism workers in the government have more privileges than the average person, for example: Let's say that, you work at T-Mobile, and suddenly some politicians come to you to pay their monthly cellphone line, (At most of these stores, payments include tax) he brings with him a certificate, allowing him to pay without tax. Don't you think this is unfair? In Communism, exists the prohibition of internet such as North Korea (Although we are not speaking of countries, but forms of government). The reason they forbid this, for the people to never interact with the countries outside of them.

Communism is better for the Country

To start off, I will say that Communist Countries are neutral while some Capitalist Countries are at war (Such as United States of America). Capitalism means war. Capitalism were the ones who mechanized weaponry, the production and the projection of weapons such as the Atomic Bomb, that killed thousands of people, they also lowered the cost of the entry of war. They evolved trade between countries, which later ended with a large amount of money they owed. In Communism since they have no relation with other countries whatsoever, therefore they remain in peace with other countries. Keep this in mind: It is true that Joseph Stalin killed 23 Million people while he was in power, but your forget that, when Joseph Stalin came to power, Russia was a weak and dying country, but after then, Russia became the second largest power in the world. Sadly today there is no successful country that holds Communism, the reason is that, they don't follow the full Idea of Karl Marx, for example: China is communism but has all the aspects of a Capitalist country.

Conclusion:

From this evidence, we can now see that Communism in general can surely be a good form of government for the People, and for a country. Joseph Stalin was a good leader, with the exception of the killing he caused, including Mao Zedong, which killed 78 million people.
Ariesx

Con

Ariesx forfeited this round.
PsychoScientist

Pro

PsychoScientist forfeited this round.
Ariesx

Con

Ariesx forfeited this round.
PsychoScientist

Pro

PsychoScientist forfeited this round.
Ariesx

Con

Ariesx forfeited this round.
Posted by CommunistDog 1 year ago
CommunistDog
I'd assume by "better," he or she means it is more efficient economic system.
Posted by Philosophy123 1 year ago
Philosophy123
Can you define 'better' for me. Does it mean, better for morale, production, morality, or a combination of all of these?
Vote Placed by tajshar2k 1 year ago
tajshar2k
PsychoScientistAriesxTied
Vote Placed by CASmnl42 1 year ago
CASmnl42
PsychoScientistAriesxTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeit.