Communism better than Democracy?

Hi, welcome to this debate. I will be debating as Pro/For Communism. On my opinion, I think Communism is superior than Democracy. On the research I have made, communism is the best way for the world to most likely survive. In the facts and the evidence that I am about to tell you, will probably change your mind about Democracy.

I hope that my opponent and I can learn from this Debate.

Democracy is Better than Comunism
Comparison chart
Philosophy From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs. Free-access to the articles of consumption is made possible by advances in technology that allow for super-abundance. All eligible citizens get equal say in decisions
Definition International theory or system of social organization based on the holding of all property in common, with actual ownership ascribed to the community or state. Rejection of free markets and extreme distrust of Capitalism in any form. is ruled by the omnipotent majority. In a Democracy, an individual, and any group of individuals composing any minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of the majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man.
Political System Usually takes the form of totalitarianism as Marx described in The Communist Manifesto. Cronyism common. Elected officials
Economic System The means of production are held in common, negating the concept of ownership in capital goods. Production is organized to provide for human needs directly without any use for money. Communism is predicated upon a condition of material abundance. Elected by the voters. Usually capitalist.
Religion Abolished - all religious and metaphysics is rejected. Permitted
Free Choice Either the collective "vote" or the state's rulers make economic and political decisions for everyone else. Permitted within legal limits
Social Structure All class distinctions are eliminated. Class distinctions can become pronounced due to capitalist society. Varies from state to state
Private Property Abolished. The concept of property is negated and replaced with the concept of commons and ownership with "usership". Permitted
Discrimination In theory, all members of the state are considered equal. In theory, all citizens have an equal say and so are treated equally. However often allows for the tyranny of the majority over the minority

Communism is better than Democracy in many ways. Since there are much, I will take this step by step. Although my opponent appears to have copy-pasted his argument, I will show some facts on how Communism is better than Democracy. First lets start about economy:

*Many countries in America are Democratic, Capitalists. Capitalism is what can bring the population of a country to poverty, and poverty leads to death. For a Capitalist government, they want more than enough, and prices may become higher. In Communist countries, concentrates on the population of the country. Communist countries give you what you need to live, for example: Water, Food, House, Health. All of the following are given to each citizen inside the country. Of the economy of some democratic countries there is indeed evidence, for example, United States owes 17 trillion dollars to China and it has less money than Bill Gates which is 72 Billion.

Communism does not eliminate poverty or fix it or make it better; it just makes everyone equally poor.
No, I take that back. Communism makes everyone equally poor, EXCEPT for the political leaders who suckered you into giving them power. They will have their mansions, yachts, and limousines, and live a very good life - while you do not. Oh, well. You will be okay with it.

Democracy obviously has its faults, but it is superior to communism in that it leaves its citizens free to discuss those faults. The totalitarian elements inherent to communism brand it an ideology which has no place in the modern world.

Communism, by definition, is a form of government that calls for a stateless and classless society, where mankind is free from oppression and scarcity. Since communism favors the people as a whole economically, it is less likely to favor certain groups or parties, such as capitalism does in the modern democracy America. (2) Therefore, since Communism both aids economic needs and is better a better setting for democracy than Capitalism, Communism is better for the people as a whole than Capitalism.

Capitalism, since private business has no need to answer to government regulations, can practically do anything they desire in or to their businesses. Since no restrictions are placed on these companies, they are free to claim to be selling whatever they desire, such as inside of a can, when an entirely different substance can be found within. Therefore, since consumers cannot truly know what they are buying in a Capitalist economy, Communism is better for the product quality, and thus better for the health of the society.

Capitalism encourages private ownership and survival of the fittest economics. In a united world, where all countries are collaborating as one, survival of the fittest economics would most defiantly encourage separation of the poor and the rich. As the poor increase, and the rich demand more, war will eventually happen, thus uniting the world. Therefore, since no such economic classes exist in a Communist economy, Communism would be the best form of economics in a united world.

Please vote for Communism!

First of all I like to keep my arguments short. All I have to say is this: The American Dream. This is an example of something that cannot be found in a communist regime. If you don't know the American dream is that of people in USA that due to THEIR HARD WORK prosper and flourish in whatever business they establish. This dream of course can be translated to whichever country you choose, but why do I mention this? I mention this because in a communist country people work their butts off for no reward whatsoever. People who live in a communist country are practically enslaved to work for a really low pay supposedly supporting equality when really enforcing oppression.
Posted by bluesteel 1 year ago
>Reported vote: Futurepresident2048 // Moderation action: Removed<

5 points to Con (arguments, sources). {RFD = Reasons for voting decision: I like con keeping it short and simple and too the point.}

[*Reason for Removal*] Failure to explain sources. Too generic on arguments.
Posted by Vuar 1 year ago
Communism doesn't work because people like to own things.
Vote Placed by YoshiBoy13 1 year ago
Reasons for voting decision: Conduct to Pro: Con copy-pasted his entire round 1 argument // Arguments to Con: "United States owes 17 trillion dollars to China and it has less money than Bill Gates which is 72 Billion." Whether or not that is true, it is irrelevant, as it is not really a fair measure to compare one (albeit successful) man to an entire country's government. I have a book called "How to Lie with Statistics". I have learned a few things. Not a fair measure of comparison, and borderline misleading.