MannyB
dirtbikerxz

Communism(con) vs. Capatilism(pro)

MannyB

Pro

In this argument I will be trying to prove that Capitalism is better than Communism, and my opponent will be attempting to do the opposite. Capitalism is the economic system based off economic and personal freedom. However, there is no true capitalist system in the world, for a number of reasons: there are too many unethical people for the government to take a completely lasez-fais approach to business. However, in this argument both sides will be taking the stance that humans would use these governments exactly the way they are defined.
My main arguments are:
1. Capitalism supports individuality and allows individuals to do what they chose with there lives; Encourages and supports the "pursuit of happiness"
2. The standard of living is much higher in Capitalist countries than in Communist countries.
3. The GPD and per capita income is higher in communist countries than in communist ones.

The first round is for listing main arguments. Debates are on rounds two, three, and four.
dirtbikerxz

Con

I have no clue what this is
MannyB

Pro

Well, ignoring that, I will start by explaining some of my main arguments. I will start by saying that Capitalism allows more individuality. Communism is all about bringing people together into one group, and if done correctly, can eliminate social and racial prejudice, but it also promotes a "single being" and discourages individual ideas. With Communism, the government owns literally everything you have, and you have little rights. Capitalism allows you the "pursuit of happness" and the right to have he occupation and ideas that you want. This is much better than Communism on a social stand point.
dirtbikerxz

Con

dirtbikerxz forfeited this round.
MannyB

Pro

MannyB forfeited this round.
dirtbikerxz

Con

dirtbikerxz forfeited this round.
MannyB

Pro

MannyB forfeited this round.
dirtbikerxz

Con

dirtbikerxz forfeited this round.
Posted by dirtbikerxz 3 years ago
dirtbikerxz
wow, u guys are so englishy, and polite
Posted by MannyB 3 years ago
MannyB
Thank you for that grammatical feed back.
Posted by Burncastle 3 years ago
Burncastle
it's 'Laissez-faire' and not 'lasez-fais' :P
Posted by Burncastle 3 years ago
Burncastle