IrishBlackfoot
live_now444

Communism in America

IrishBlackfoot

Pro

Um first of all, Communism did succeed in Europe! If you look around you will see that the Leaders of that Nation are actually Communist, they may say that they are Democratic but they're not. Communism helps the Government surpass others and become the number one nation. USSR is still alive even under the Russian Federation its the USSR and always will be.
live_now444

Con

Communism collapsed in Russia and most of Europe in the early 90s. Now-a-days Europe is mainly socialist, not communist. China is the only communist country I can think of at the moment... and what they do is messed up (killing babies, forcing parents to only have a certain amount of children, etc). So are you saying then, that socialism is also communist? lol that is where you conflict with all the major professors and sociologists. They say socialism is NOT communism. Yet to me it seems like you are saying it is. Well, I agree with you, socialism is the Beginning to communism.
IrishBlackfoot

Pro

If we look into how China's government is established its really not a Communist nation it's more Maonism then anything else. I do not recall and Communist nation in Europe passing a law on children. China does that cause its Maonism, a form of government created by Mao Zedong himself. Russia, Yugoslavia, Hungry, Poland etc. are and were true Communist nations. Socialism, Facisism, Nazism etc. are branches of types of government that came from Communism. Karl Marx the father of Communism once said that Communism is the true government for the people not the Borgusie. The Borgusie is what King Loui" IIIIIX was and they controlled the government after his death. Even today you see that the power holders have not changed, the Borgusie is still in power and the Prolitarians are still the presents to the Borgusie. Not a sinle person in America will see what I see cause they are not Communist
live_now444

Con

First of all, I will only continue to discuss this issue with you if we both are constructive and do not negatively criticize or judge each-others beliefs. No matter what belief, right or wrong, no one will listen or accept something if spoken in a harsh manner; so if you agree to speak constructively and non-judgmentally (as this is a touchy/controversial topic), I will continue discussing this issue with you. But if not, then go talk to someone else. But anyways, all that I"ve heard and read, and seen, China claims to be communist. That is their title and their claim. I never heard of this "Maonism" ideology, something I could look into when I have free time. Yeah I don"t recall a communist nation in Europe passing a law on children either, but I wouldn"t be surprised about it though" In fact, my boy friends uncle, [well my boyfriend"s family (his mom and her sisters and parents lived in Communist Romania)], when he was born [in communist (at the time) Romania], he was [by the doctor (the doctor was ordered to by communist law)] consistently banged and hit in the head, so he could be mentally impaired; the doctor was order to do this because the mother had "too much" children -.-. To this day my boyfriend"s uncle has mental problems: All because of communist Romania. Yeah, I agree with you, most or Europe was communist until the early 90s. But I could also tell you, that I have read and heard, and watched/listened to many accounts about the HORRIFIC blood-shed that was spilled, of those who would not Conform to the communist principles. As I have heard and learned in life, the only way to awaken love, is by love. If a country wants its people to follow them whole-heartedly and devotedly, force is not the true answer. Communist countries, the past ones, have used force, and have exerted their power by that of tyranny. And as I learned when I took a sociology class last fall in college, by my sociology professor, Karl Marx was not the father of Communism. He was the father of socialism. He never even mentioned communism. Those who read Marx"s works later came up with the idea of communism. Karl Marx only addressed the issues of the Borgusie and the Proletarians, and the repetitive cycle that would occur; capitalism to socialism; on and on, over and over. I see what you are saying. But there is a much deeper issue to this communist idea that many people do not see. Or choose to stay blind to and stubbornly ignore. Communism on paper is ideal and well-suited to the needs of those who are taken advantage of by the rich. But all in reality, it doesn"t work. At least not for those who will not conform to her tyranny. The real and "pure" and "true" "communism" will only ever work" in Heaven. Where no sin, sorrow, or pain is. Where only love, freedom, equality and self-sacrificing love is. In this world there is sin and selfishness, and Man becomes power-hungry whenever given a seat of authority.
IrishBlackfoot

Pro

I do appogize for my actions earlier on, but China does claim to be Communist but they're actually to much Maonism(Qouted by my college profeser of Asain and European studies). I did a misprint on Karl Marx I admit that but the whole Christian ideology can be left along because in Communist nations religion is not permitted except in China. I'm also sure that with the right leader Communism could take a leading role in Ametica, it all depends on the leader and the will, might and the minds of the people.
live_now444

Con

Yeah it's a really broad topic. that's the whole thing though, with the communism of the worlds standards, God is NOT in the picture, and you have no freedom of religion, or any type of freedom period, no freedom of expression. It's all planned and everything. I think a hybrid country of different mixes of ideologys/economys would be better, that way it would be a balance and no controlling majority. Like democracy and socialism, and then capitalism and communism mixed; all to balance each other out and to be like a kind of checks and balances of both. lol yeah a mixture. And with proportional representation and no interest groups controlling and deciding policies. A 10 percent tax on your income per month for health care would be much better too, as Benjamin Carson PhD neurosurgeon suggests. I'd say communism could work if the leader was pure of heart and mind, but pure communism to the worlds ideals like I said before is atheist, and I don't like that. The People should have the right to religion. People like me would be killed instantly in a communist country... or immediately silenced and imprisoned. Like one of the colonists said before, "Give me Liberty or give me death!" I'd rather live for freedom and die fighting for it, than compromise under a tyrannical dictator.