dlgodbout
hadenkar

Communism is a better economic/political system then Capitalism

dlgodbout

Pro

This will be my first ever debate, but I wanted to give this a go. This is meant to be a quick debate to get a few big points out, you don't need to be an experienced debater.

Introduction

In this debate I will attempt demonstrate how Communism in modern day would be the best political/economical/ideological system.

Quick Rules

1. First Round is for acceptance
2. Opening Arguments/Rebuttals
3. Rebuttals/Arguments
4. Closing statements/Rebuttals

No side can present new arguments in the last round. By accepting, my opponent agrees to abide by all conditions and rules. Only sources may be posted in an external link with no additional commentary.
hadenkar

Con

Good day, sir! I'd be happy to represent Capitalism and argue against Communism in a debate with you. Go ahead and state your case, and I'll prepare my rebuttal.
dlgodbout

Pro

For my opening statement, I will begin by defining communism.

My definition of communism is: a classless, moneyless and stateless social order. There are no leaders, no money and therefore no difference in social class. In a communistic view of the world, the earth is recognized as common heritage for everyone, therefore you do not "own" anything. And neither does anyone else.

Now my argument is that if we lived in a world described as communism (my definition), people would be able to live better as a whole.

I believe that with no money, 99.9% of all crimes would not happen because, let"s be honest, money is always one of the main reason people break the law. Exception for psychopaths/sociopaths, but they are very few. Goods would be produced and be available to all. People would not work for money/personal gain, but instead will work for the people as a whole. In return they get to live in that world which they have created equal for all.

Without a leader, people of each community would decide of everything as a group, they would plan their economy which would be based on resources, since there is no money.

The idea of communism is that there would be no rich or poor, nobody starving while big rich men driving big SUV"s are eating at the finest restaurants every day, enjoying their wealth. People have a hard time seeing how this could happen; we are all in a capitalistic mindset. We need to change the way we view life and the world for this to work.

Communism aims to unite the earth"s people. Right now, everyone is separated. We separate by sex, race, class, state/country, region, town, body type, intelligence, education, job/profession, etc. People are all selfish and only do things for personal gain.

Now this statement barely touches the true explanation of communism and how it works, but it"s a good start.
hadenkar

Con

hadenkar forfeited this round.
dlgodbout

Pro

Looks like my opponent quit
hadenkar

Con

hadenkar forfeited this round.
dlgodbout

Pro

dlgodbout forfeited this round.
hadenkar

Con

hadenkar forfeited this round.