Max.Wallace
Rwicks

Communism is as fair as religion.

Rwicks

Max.Wallace

Pro

Communists believe in themselves.
As do those that pretend to know God's will
They are both anti Christ.

CHRIST RULES!
Rwicks

Con

500? I will give this a shot.
I ask my worthy opponent to define what he means by communist.
Next, what does he mean by "believe in themselves." I believe in myself in the sense that I believe that I exist. I also believe in my abilities, for example I believe in my ability to make a piece of toast. Or is he stating that communists only believe themselves to exist?
CHRIST RULES implies you know God's will. Therefore, you are an anti christ?
Max.Wallace

Pro

I am not forfeiting, I am just not in the mood to argue tonight.
Rwicks

Con

Rwicks forfeited this round.
Max.Wallace

Pro

I will not forfeit, only extend my argument which is that Communism is a religion that excludes religions, as is capitalism.

There is no correct religion, only religiously or politically correct worshipers. Period.

I seem to only win against quitters. C'mon human, spit out your mind!
Rwicks

Con

The religious have changed their definition of religion to remove the supernatural, so that they can claim that capitalism/communism/atheism are religions (Why they would want to I have no idea. ) They are not religions. Every definition of religion implies a belief in the supernatural, a creator, a soul, and an afterlife. Capitalism and communism are not concerned with these things. Therefore, they're not religions.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Wow, what powers of observation you have. Truly mindblowing how you regurgitate factoids provided by the establishment of debating. I "am not her to win, so much as to make the winners of current governmental, religious, and economic philosophies fail. As a member of the minority that does not take a side, I fully expect to be bludgeoned by a coin tosser in every debate.
Posted by Rwicks 2 years ago
Rwicks
You have lost 84 out of 112 debates, and 10 of those were ties. Have you asked yourself, why you lose so badly? I'm going to take a guess and say you will blame the "liberal/Illuminati/communist/Lizard People/Left wing agenda" first for why you suck, instead of actually being reflective and considering how badly your debating skills are.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
Proof is too often proven by eliminating your own opinion from the argument and substituting anothers lies as proof . Con proved nothing, or please prove they did if you can, troll. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, bring it.
Posted by Rwicks 2 years ago
Rwicks
You either have to be a troll, or not know what "prove" means. What proof did you offer? You are the one making a statement, therefore it's your job to provide evidence/prove it. Con (me) was required to tell you why you're wrong. I at least read a few dictionaries to make sure I knew what "religion" means.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
The debate ended with their inability to prove their big fat commie liberal points.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
nothing is more over the top sympathetic then a big liberal, they consider themselves government gods. @dtaylor971, The d is for dunce, final guess.
Posted by That1User 2 years ago
That1User
I don't quite understand this debate, Max. The topic is: "Communism is as fair as religion. But your opening argument is: Communists believe in themselves. As do those that pretend to know God's will They are both anti Christ. CHRIST RULES!" Are you intending that we debate that Communism is as fair as religion or that Communists are pro-self and anti-Christ?
Posted by Gabe1e 2 years ago
Gabe1e
Hold on a minute. We are comparing a form of government to a religion... wow.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
I am every bit as stupid as you perceive. We are equals.
Posted by Max.Wallace 2 years ago
Max.Wallace
C'mon Harry, get on the ball. Get a grip, as my favorite physics teacher said,
Vote Placed by Gabe1e 2 years ago
Gabe1e
Max.WallaceRwicksTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro did not argue at all. He just stated his opinion, didn't give any facts to back it up.