Mr.Lincoln
TheChristian

Communism is good

Mr.Lincoln

Mr.Lincoln

Con

I see that TheChristian is a supporter of communism, so I challenge him to debate debate about whether communism is good or not. First round is acceptance.
TheChristian

Pro

I agree because i must.
Mr.Lincoln

Con

Communism sounds good, but in reality, it isn't that great
TheChristian

Pro

Communism is superior because-equal job opportunity, and equality in general.as long as political bigwigs dont mess it up like in Russia.plus the people in those countries idolize the leaders. Lenin is still preserved in Russia
Mr.Lincoln

Con

Mr.Lincoln forfeited this round.
TheChristian

Pro

As my opponent has forfeited, he must not want to win. VOTE ME!
Mr.Lincoln

Con

Communism doesn't apply human rights, as the government controls EVERYTHING. If communism is so good then why did all the countries who had a communist government have people wanting to get out of their countries. For example, their is a reason that East and West Germany reunified, and it was because people didn't like their government. The government controlled everything in East Germany. People didn't like it so they protested until the communist government stepped down. We saw this all over the globe in the 80's and 90's. Communist countries split up (Yugoslavia, Solviet Union) and had governments crumble (Poland, East Germany). Like I said in Round 2 communism sounds good on paper, but the problem is the government controls everything.
TheChristian

Pro

Once again, bigwigs messed up the system. If you believe our government does not do the same, you are mistaken. So you should just admit that, if no one is hurt or excessively hungry, it is good. Enjoy your day.
Posted by cheyennebodie 2 years ago
cheyennebodie
Communism is un-Christian and ungodly. Jesus said all men will reap what THEY sow, and reap that harvest. It is un-godly to have government to force someone to give their harvest to people who did not sow it.Communism always has and always will produce laziness and corruption.The ambitios will gravitate to government, where the power is, and the freeloaders will just sit and let others make their decisions for them.
Posted by Stefy 2 years ago
Stefy
I think Communism is an ideal scenario, and in its goals is good. However I believe well it is a wonderful goal its a lot more difficult to achieve in practice than in theory because it relies on the fact that no one will take advantage of it and screw up the system. I believe in getting close to that ideal but being realistic, so i believe in the nordic model and social democracy.
Posted by TheChristian 2 years ago
TheChristian
My appologies i ment accept
Vote Placed by Gabe1e 2 years ago
Gabe1e
Mr.LincolnTheChristianTied
Reasons for voting decision: Arguments to Con(Pro didn't even rebut), and spelling because Pro didn't spell "i" right. But, since Con forfeited once, conduct to Pro.