Communism should be given a chance...

Educated_Person has forfeited round #2.

Communism is seen as an evil, selfish way of controlling a nation. Most democratic or republican nations think this because of what the leaders of communist nations have done. Stalin did what he did because that was his temperament, not because his nation was communist. The faults of communist nations are because of the temperament of the people at that time and because of corrupt leaders.

This is an open vote. I have an enthusiasm for debating and chose this topic partially because I agree with it and partially because I think my opponent, whoever it may be, can come up with some really convincing argument.

To whom it may concern,
Good luck.

I accept the challenge and ask the pro-position one question; Why do you think that Communism should be given a chance? Has it not already been given multiple? And each and every time, has it not failed with millions dead?