Compliment Rap Battle: TUF VS Rosalie

Voting Style: Judge Point System: Select Winner

Rosalie is too fvcking cool to even dis
So instead of that, I"m just gonna do this
The winner still will be determined on who is the best
But rather than insult, this is a compliment fest

Rosalies so cool but don"t let her try and hide
She literally did a debate talking someone out of suicide

But if your still not convinced that she"s the bomb
She babysits all the time assuming the role of a mom

She doesn"t think corporal punishment is immoral
And she"s never the one who insults you in a quarrel

Trust me this chick Rosalie should be idolized,
There"s no surprise in those civilized blue eyes
Like Hell, I'm about to capsize with her awesomeness utilized
You feel that? We"ve just been hypnotized.
Her beliefs on Gay Marriage is that it should be legalized
More evidence in this equality she supplies
You got beef with rose, then that beef is unwise

This girls got a mouth on her, she has no filter
Yeah, She throws out cus words like hilter kilter

She thinks the sweating filter should be removed
Free speaking is cool though, don"t get it confused
It takes a real woman to dish out that abuse
With a smile so cute it can"t help but seduce.

Can"t mess with Rosalie. This chick"s too fvcking cool.

Don't be intimidated bu TUF's name, cause when you really get to know him, he's as hot as a flame.

Ya see, TUF may come off as shy , but when you get to know him, he is just as fly.

And oh, how can I forget those beautiful eyes, they're just enough to hypnotize.

But what's just as great is that beautiful smile of his, it's just enough to make any man jizz.

So, not only is TUF a Teddy bear, but he lives up to his name, he's played all the games, and won duh debates.

In reality, there is no dissing here, cause even if you tried, they all would be made up lies.

So come meet TUF and be mezmorized but try not to look into those beautiful eyes, or you'll be mezmorozed.

If my last round wasn"t enough, this one is
This girl didn"t waste time, was just straight biz
Showing how amazing she is with her compliment
The type of girl you wanna and make an omelette with

I mean damn, Rosalie is just so damn fly
And shes pro drug legalization so shes probably high
On beauty she ain"t lackin" where I am bone dry
The choice is simple, you should vote for this apple pie
Or the illogical choice in TUF whose a wise guy
But let me clarify that your choice wouldn"t dignify
Unless it was Rosalie whose hotter than the month of july
If you don"t comply, then you"re the bad guy

Not only that but she"s a mafia pro
If you don"t agree, get the fvck out of here bro
I"m like whoa, take it slow, this girl aint a hoe
Reppin California like she"s probly got dough
And her rhymes be sick, yeah you know she"s got flow

Out of 18 debates, she"s only lost one
And that was to Beiber"s prodical son
And I don"t think she lost, does anyone?
She took it easy, was just having fun.

This girl works hard, yeah she does retail
Working hard every day just to make a sale
She"s a trump supporter, but don"t hold that against her
She presents her reasons like an entrepreneur

But overall Lee has looks that will make you drop dead
If I had a choice between two actresses, I"d choose her instead

So let me make one thing clear the user tuf is obviously the baddest one here when he challenges anyone to a debate they all run in fear he makes all of his opponents the delused and Confused. When tuf starts to speak it begins to kill and thrill to the point where they want to end their feels because they're just too real to deal with and to hard to conceal.

Tuf has the most genuine heart that once you meet you'll want to wed him and never be apart. He is just like a daffodil dam I'm glad sexy looks can't kill. Nobody can match up to his rap skills cuz when they try they die inside because they can't deny that tuf is hella fly. Fly to the point they want to go die you see there really is no competition here I may as well forfeit this round and go drink a beer. I could never match up to test level cuz even if I tried I'd go down to hell with the Devil.

Yo im getting the feelin

Rose is makin a killing

Her flow is chillin

As her rhymes are a spillin

This girls just so fly

And not a day goes by

Where I don’t ask myself why

Am I even gonna try

This babe’s just so hot that I

Will take one more rap and die

Her voice like a lullaby

She is hands down the most cute

If you deny it your point is moot

Got dem killer baby blues to boot

Im cravin her, shoot

Her voice like a flute,

If I’m a tree, she’s my root

Her beauty will remain untame, I can’t complain, this may sound lame, but

The type of girl I’d give my last name

No else one I could say the same thing

Damn its shame that I battled this hot dame

Who lives true to her name, I’d shake it but I already came

To the conclusion of, she’s an angel from above, when she raps I see doves

You can tell this chick loves,

Schoolin’ rappers like me

Aint no controversy

My girl Rosalie

Is the best MC

Aint a test you see

Her Rhymes complexity

Turns me on cuz she

Causes rappers to flee

Got me feelin’ like a Ree Ree

Her flow like a faucet

She’s a bank I’ll deposit

Her rhymes flawless

Divergent, she’s dauntless

Thank you TUF for talking me into as fun! :)

It"s really sad to see this debate has ended, I just have proved TUF in fact descended from Heaven. If Tuf was your math tutor he"d have you dreamin of linear regression causin love depression, afterwards, you"ll be begging for a regression and maybe a "special session" or maybe you"ll lie of TUF obsession.

Did you also not know that TUF knows how to fight? I"m sure he doesn"t bite, unless you put up a real fight, he will have you begging to take you home at midnight, and keep you up till the sunlight, if ya know what I mean, he"s a best, and a priest, he will have you begging on your knees, praise Jesus hallelujah.

He has those eyes that are enough to polarize and mesmerize any guy. His eyes are enough to make you high, higher than Bob Marley "like wait, is that even possible?" Hell yes it"s possible. He will turn you into a docile, it"s just not even impossible. I"ll volunteer as tribute.

You can"t even negate his debates, TUF is the dictate, don"t underestimate, prepare for your early estate. They all try to imitate him, but they all fail, just like a birth pill.

What can I say, other than TUF is merely the hottest, and the badest. He is the kindest, and he"s never biased. Oh and I forget to mention, if you"re a women, he"ll surely fix your dryness. ;)
Posted by TUF 6 months ago
Lol yeah it was good...
Posted by Rosalie 6 months ago
Lol, thanks tulle. <3
Posted by lamerde 6 months ago
**Rosalie's last line
Posted by lamerde 6 months ago
I'm DYING at Rosalie's last night. This debate was so cute I'm crying.
Posted by RyuuKyuzo 6 months ago
Sh*t, I forgot to update my vote on this. Oh well, I was leaning TUF, but I'm not sure if it was by enough to actually pull the trigger on it. In any case, this probably warranted a tie.
Posted by TUF 6 months ago
Relax guys, love and stuff and things
Posted by Rosalie 6 months ago
Ya never know.
Posted by RyuuKyuzo 6 months ago
Oh I'm glad you pointed that out, because obviously my "lol" indicated I was taking this deathly serious.
Posted by Rosalie 6 months ago
It was a joke, Ryuu.
Posted by RyuuKyuzo 6 months ago
I think my vote makes it pretty clear I'm willing to hurt feelings lol. I'll try to get my vote fully decided once I'm home from my classes.
Vote Placed by Objectivity 6 months ago
Who won the debate:--
Reasons for voting decision: As much as I hate ties, generally speaking I think it balanced out. TUF almost undoubtedly had better content and substance, but in the video Rosalie's flow was easier listening, and easier to follow. If Rosalie would have added a little more substance to her lyrics I probably would have given her the win, interesting listen though for both.
Vote Placed by SamStevens 6 months ago
Who won the debate:--
Reasons for voting decision: 1 time through. Too close so it's a tie. Tuf was killing it with those beats as he left them to dry out in the heat. He was consistent with quality. As time when on, Rosalie stepped up her game and ended on a good note. Both had their moments of lyrical skill. So... a tie for this ballot will be given.
Vote Placed by RyuuKyuzo 6 months ago
Who won the debate:--
Reasons for voting decision: Okay this was tougher to decide than I thought. Firstly, R1 is obviously TUF's. Sorry rosalie, but that was just straight up embarrassing. His flow was better, his rhymes were better, and you said a lot of the same things he did in your round. Round 2 was much better. Rosalie stepped up her game big time, and TUF was about as good as he was in R1. I'm not really sure which way I'd judge this one, but I'm leaning Rose. R3 was also tough to judge. I think Rosalie did a better job of flowing, and she had a couple really strong lines in there. I'm not sure if it's enough to beat TUF though, as he was once again consistently good in his round. I'm going to vote this a tie for now and I might change it following a second run-through of the videos.
Vote Placed by Buddamoose 6 months ago
Who won the debate:-Vote Checkmark
Reasons for voting decision: This was alot close than a 7-0 point awarding makes it seem. On one hand, TUF had the most consistently better lyrics throughout the rounds. On the other, Rosalie had the two best bars of the debate. The flows were on par, not one was really better than the other overall. So it may seem nitpicky, but "he"d have you dreamin of linear regression causin love depression, afterwards, you"ll be begging for a regression and maybe a "special session" or maybe you"ll die of TUF obsession" that bar in Round 3 was the truest rapping in the debate. It hit the beat, had complexity in rhyming, and was as close to the kind of rapping i enjoy listening to from artists.
Vote Placed by Mikal 6 months ago
Who won the debate:Vote Checkmark-
Reasons for voting decision: I hate to say no contest. Didn't really judge based on the power of compliments but flo and rhythm better from Tuf all around in every round.