syedaliabedi
harshi03

Compulsion of parents to join some professional course curbs the talents of their children!

syedaliabedi

Pro

Yes, It's Absolutely True!
A Child, born with a God-Gifted Talent, that NO AMOUNT of Education Gives to Anyone, is Suppressed and Forced to take Some Professional Course. His Talents, Skills, Dedication and Aims-ALL Get Sacrificed For One Such Professional Course!
A Person is the one WHO has to face his future, face the competitions of his future. Parents must NOT Interfere in this Crucial Decision that Can Change His Life.
Alas, he Would Not Succeed in The Professional Course he Has Been Forced to Take and In Future, He Would Be TOTALLY HELPLESS!
harshi03

Con

First of all, i would like to thank my opponent for bringing such an important issue of our society into light. Thankyou for your opinions on the topic of concern.
Clearly, not every adult makes good choices, and often, adult choices are based on influences that may NOT be in a child's
best interest. However, adults DO have the benefit of experience, and many times, that experience can offer perspective to a child who lacks experience. Forcing children to take a certain path is always a way to parent, yet leaves the child up for some serious rebellion. What the child thinks is the better option now may not be the better option when they are paying their bills
and eventually raising a family of their own. Parents are a key feature in a child's success in life and although some people may disagree as it is the child's life to live, being the parents and having experience in life they may be the ones making the smarter long term. The experiences of our parents can contribute to our decision making and often do, as do our experiences affect our children. The idea that "parents want what's best for their children" provides a basis for this argument.
See, some childrens may consider their sole hobby as a great talent in them, and may choose it as a profession. Because of lack of experience and a wide mindset they may make a wrong choice and suffer forever. Because In this case, failour is inevitable. I lement of some children take, of conseridering their parents thinking as 'a not mature enough' thinking.They need to know that parents thing is always laced with all the ingredients of life and expriences and will surely help them in long run.
Thankyou.
syedaliabedi

Pro

My Worthy Opponent, Let Me Ask You A Simple Question! If Sachin Tendulkar's Parents Had Forced Him To Take-Up Engineering or MBBS, Would We Be Having A 100 times 100 Century Score, Of course NOT! Would We Be Having Examples Like Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg........Of coarse NOT!
Robert Frost Clerly Describes in His Poem "The Road Not Taken", The Two Paths A Human Being Has-Either to Follow The CROWD or To Either Take Up Some Profession On Behalf of our Talent, Dedication and Skill!
It's WRONG that parents Force Their Children to Take Some Professional Course!
Thankyou!
harshi03

Con

I would like to thank my opponent for providing with various examples of some of the great and respectable personalities of the world. Thankyou for your valueable opinions on the topic of concern.
I agree, that if Mr.Sachin tendulkar's parents would have forced him to join some professional course inspite of playing cricket, We might not be having a great Indian cricket team and its excellent aroma across the world. But, with due respect, i want to meantion over here, that every child who plays cricket, or consider cricket as his/her passion is not mr.Sachin tendulkar. Every child who dreams to be a entrepreneur and inventor , is not steve job. If you had read my above arguments carefully, then you would have noticed that i mentioned "children might confuse their mere hobbies with their passion" because of this they might make a wrong decision for their future. Parents, being experienced and mature enough help their children to make a wise decision and succeed in their life. Though it's good to think in terms of the interests of the child, parents certainly have a role to play in deciding the child's future. They're more experienced and capable of understanding the real traits of child and what could suit him or her best, considering the society, professional scope and his or her caliber.I eould wrap up my argument for now, by saying that, It is impossible for a child to take into consideration all the factors involved in adulthood. It is not possible for anyone to make educated decisions, when the issue is not completely understood. Understanding the expectations upon an adult, both financial and emotional, is not exactly obvious. There is no way that a child can grasp these expectations without the guidance of someone who knows and
understands. Looking forward for my opponent's opinion on this.
Thankyou!
syedaliabedi

Pro

syedaliabedi forfeited this round.
harshi03

Con

harshi03 forfeited this round.
Posted by wiggityp 3 years ago
wiggityp
Yeah if you can clean up the wording I will definitely accept. You are talking about parents who force their kids to take some sort skill-building course? I don't know what you mean by 'professional course' are we talking about the arts, sciences, sports? Thanks.
Posted by Donjaundebater1212 3 years ago
Donjaundebater1212
Please reword this resolution so I can understand it.