Shadow_Drew13
WillYouMarryMe

Con Chooses

Shadow_Drew13

Shadow_Drew13

Pro

Just going to note, this is my first argument over the web.
I will stand as pro. Con can choose the topic.
Rules: It cannot be a topic that is impossible to argue.
No trolls. That's not gonna fly here.
Cannot be anything that is gender biased, since arguments like that never seem to end.

You have 8000 characters to make your argument. There are 4 rounds.
(Please don't take offense to this, it's my catchphrase...)
May the best douchebag win.
WillYouMarryMe

Con

The resolution is:
LSD should not be legalized.

My opponent affirms; I negate.

I look forward to a fun debate!
Shadow_Drew13

Pro

Good luck, this will be interesting.

First thing I will say. LSD itself is not the problem. It's fine. It's the people who use it that make it dangerous.
With just about every single chemical or substance that exist, there are people who use it for whatever reason they have. Also, as with everything that can be ingested be the human body, there are limits. Too much will cause serious problems or death. The problem with legalizing LSD is that people who are not educated about the drug they are taking (whether medically or for fun), they run the risk of overdosing. LSD also does not have any negative effects on people physically. This fact makes it seem like you can't die from taking a huge amount of it, if you don't already have prior knowledge about the drug.
LSD is found in ergot, a fungus that grows on rye and other types of grain. This makes LSD plentiful and easier to get than other drugs people use, such as marijuana and morphine. It's a hallucinogen, meaning that people can hallucinate while on LSD. People don't feel it's effects until about 30-90 minutes or so after ingesting the drug, so it will make them think that they didn't get enough, as a result taking even more LSD and possibly overdosing in the end.
LSD affects both the body and the mind, the effects usually lasting about 12 hours. Physical effects can be, but aren't limited to change in body temperature, loss of appetite, and sleeplessness. Mental effects can be hallucinations, delusions, distortions in someone's sense of time and identity, panic attacks, and severe depression or psychosis.
These effects will make it more difficult to do what is normally done in someone's life, and endanger themselves and possibly other people. If LSD is legalized, it will be much easier to get to it. At this time, most people won't know exactly what LSD is. LSD will make daily life more dangerous to the user and the people around the user, since it impairs the senses and causes hallucinations, mixing up the person's sense of reality.
WillYouMarryMe

Con

I concede the debate. You win.
Shadow_Drew13

Pro

What?
Really?
Can you explain why?
WillYouMarryMe

Con

External circumstances.

You had a good argument, though.

I hope you stick around on this site. I won't.
Shadow_Drew13

Pro

I will. I just made my account a couple days ago anyways, and I really like the things I'm seeing.
Hope you stay, I've seen some of your debates. You're really good. ^.^
WillYouMarryMe

Con

WillYouMarryMe forfeited this round.
Posted by peederpan 2 years ago
peederpan
No trolls. That's not gonna fly here.

....trolls can fly?
Posted by peederpan 2 years ago
peederpan
if you own nothing in yourlife, you own the body you live in. Your body is your own private property, you find something living rent-free in your uterus, evict that m***********" this is private property! There are no squatting rights " pay rent or quit! if you want to shovecheese and mayonaise sandwiches down your throat into your bloated corpse by all mean, if you want to do heroine, meth, crack, coke, mary jane, synthetics, alc. *LSD*, its your f****** body, dont let anyone decide for you.
Posted by Shadow_Drew13 2 years ago
Shadow_Drew13
I think he's gone...
Awe...
Posted by WillYouMarryMe 2 years ago
WillYouMarryMe
cool so that means you'll debate it right?

we can just clarify that I'll be arguing the Pro side of the resolution and you the Con side.
Posted by Shadow_Drew13 2 years ago
Shadow_Drew13
I'm against drugs XD
Sorry...
Posted by WillYouMarryMe 2 years ago
WillYouMarryMe
I'd be Pro on that.
Posted by WillYouMarryMe 2 years ago
WillYouMarryMe
"LSD should be legalized" ?
Posted by Shadow_Drew13 2 years ago
Shadow_Drew13
Or you can look at my profile. I'm not good with explaining things when not debating...
Posted by Shadow_Drew13 2 years ago
Shadow_Drew13
I have too many XD
Like I said, you can choose. I'll let you know if it's something that I won't accept.
Posted by WillYouMarryMe 2 years ago
WillYouMarryMe
What are your interests?
I would prefer not to choose a topic which you don't want to do...
Vote Placed by That1User 2 years ago
That1User
Shadow_Drew13WillYouMarryMeTied
Reasons for voting decision: Concession.