Donderpants
asdf1231

Con should win this debate

Donderpants
Started: 7/5/2015 Category: Funny

Donderpants

Pro

Hello! Today I will argue that Con deserves to win this debate. I don't yet know what kind of person Con will be, but I get the feeling that anyone who would accept this argument is a really nice person with a good sense of humor, who deserves a win. So vote for them, and make both of us happy.
(by the way, the actual winner is whoever loses the debate. If Con can convince you to vote me as winner, then he wins. If I can convince you to vote Con as winner, then I win.)
asdf1231

Con

Sorry, you are wrong. I'm not a nice person.

Reasons Pro Should win

1. The Fact that he's willing to give up him winning

Most people in the known universe aren't kind. However, this one is. He's willing to give up his win to me. I think he deserves a win instead of me. I mean, who doesn't like winning? I do.

2. His sense of humor

He has a sense of humor. I actually laughed when I see this debate. I mean, who debates topics that are this random?

3. Sorry, I won't be happy when I win.

One might assume I'm an ordinary person who enjoys winning. However, it's the opposite. I feel sad winning.
Donderpants

Pro

He says
"I mean, who doesn't like winning? I do."
I don't want to win, he does. It only makes sense therefore to give them the win.

He also later says he won't be happy when he wins, but since that contradicts his freudian slip about actually enjoying winning, that's just him being thoughtful, trying to give me the win. And while I appreciate his kindness, I couldn't take the joy from him, it means too much for him.

Thank you for complimenting my sense of humor. Only a true gentleman would say such a thing, and thus I can once again conclude that you are a lovely person.

In conclusion, he is such a good human being that he certainly deserves the win that he silently lusts for, especially since the win is not important for me. So please, vote Con as the better debater, to bring both of us joy.
asdf1231

Con

Oops, that was an mistake. Sorry. The wins mean nothing to me.

The Reality
Yes, I am a true gentleman... And according to society, people who are gentlemen suffer. The world needs a little bit evil to survive. People thinking for others will always fail, and people who are evil and think of themselves always wins. Ever heard of capitalism? Sorry, it's the reality. According to real life, you should win instead of me, a weak person who is too kind. I apologize if this is kind of offensive.

Donderpants

Pro

I know. I use my EVIL ways to manipulate people.
And anyway, gentlemen actually get liked and are often hired for things that require positive relationships with workers. So you actually probably will profit off your kind nature, and therefore you are a strong person worthy of the win. In comparison, the evil one known as Donderpants is a weaker person, with all knowing his evil schemes. As such, you ought to win.
asdf1231

Con

Let's talk about real-life survival situations. Who wants positive relations with prey? You'd eat them without a question. I don't think I will profit off my kind nature according to Darwin and the theory of evolution and natural selection. In the world we live in, kindness doesn't profit. I mean literally profit. For example, when you buy stuff, the shopkeeper offers you a discount out of kindness. The shopkeeper then realises his profits are so low it's not enough. On the other hand, look at these who own corporations. They operate hundreds of companies and are swimming in money. However, they are greedy and will milk every cent out of you. No kind people can be successful. Therefore, You'll win at life, and you should too at this debate.
Posted by Gogert777 2 years ago
Gogert777
" I mean, who debates topics that are this random?" Mine
Posted by Donderpants 2 years ago
Donderpants
Well, so long as you're trying to stop that habit.... and you are winning regardless.
Posted by asdf1231 2 years ago
asdf1231
I'm actually using the shift key on a really large keyboard. I have a habit of capitalizing everything. Which is bad. I should use Word for grammar checking next time.
Posted by Donderpants 2 years ago
Donderpants
Sorry asdf1231-
But I'm also using the shift key. And on a really small keyboard (chromebook).
You'll have to live with it. And in any case, you're winning.
Posted by SirMaximus 2 years ago
SirMaximus
@asdf1231: I argue that it was not the Shift key's fault, as it was your choice whether to use it or not. But nevertheless, good luck. Er, bad luck, since you want to lose.
Posted by asdf1231 2 years ago
asdf1231
" Con inappropriately capitalized the "Y" in "You'll" " I blame the Shift key.
Posted by asdf1231 2 years ago
asdf1231
SirMaximus: Thanks! You know how I win when I lose? thanks
Posted by SirMaximus 2 years ago
SirMaximus
I thought that Con should lose, but then when I saw my vote, I realized that I voted for Con to win. Oh, well.
Posted by ChickenBakuba 2 years ago
ChickenBakuba
Dingerpants I thought you were I'll vote for you if I manage to get my 3 Debates...

And of course my stupid mobile number

It's funny how Pro says Con should win and Con says how Pro should win ._.

It's something like a Win-Win situation, Con wins the Debate but Pro wins overall...
Posted by Wylted 2 years ago
Wylted
Cool story.
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
Donderpantsasdf1231Tied
Reasons for voting decision: pro felt nicer to con, calling him a "Gentleman" the rest is tied because pro keeps on insisting on voting con while con tries to actually twist pro's arguments and say that evil people will be successful at life and at this debate... [which means that people should vote for him? Paradox?]
Vote Placed by Alpha3141 2 years ago
Alpha3141
Donderpantsasdf1231Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I think they should both win!
Vote Placed by salam.morcos 2 years ago
salam.morcos
Donderpantsasdf1231Tied
Reasons for voting decision: This was a funny debate and an odd debate. The debate is about "who can convince the reader to vote for the other." Pro convinced me that Con should win this debate so I vote for him. Why? Because he caught "Con's" mistake that "he likes to win", so Pro convinced me to vote for Con. Con apologized for the error, but that's too late.
Vote Placed by SirMaximus 2 years ago
SirMaximus
Donderpantsasdf1231Tied
Reasons for voting decision: Before the debate, I thought that Con should definitely win, simply because it seemed funnier. But now, after the debate, I agree with Con that Con should lose. Pro had better conduct, as Pro called Con "a true gentlemen". That's very polite of Pro. Pro had better spelling and grammar, as Con inappropriately capitalized the "Y" in "You'll" in Con's last sentence. Con made more convincing arguments, as Con actually used real-life arguments. Pro and Con tied for the most reliable sources, as none of them used any sources.