DATXDUDE
Karan_m

Con sucks.

Karan_m

DATXDUDE

Pro

First round is acceptance.
Karan_m

Con

I accept the debate.
DATXDUDE

Pro

If you suck on any sort of object, such as a lolipop or hard candy, I win this debate.
Karan_m

Con

Firstly,I would like to say that your opinion is completely illogical and unjustified because if you take the statement the other way shows that you don't have any content and just want to have illogical debate.

Secondly,If you are taking the sentence your way then I can also tell that you suck being on the con side.So its your weak side and I won the debate.
DATXDUDE

Pro

We are debating whether Con sucks. He basically admitted to it by not saying he doesn't. I may or may not suck on items, but that is not what we are debating.
Karan_m

Con

Firstly I haven't mentioned that you suck on any item.But my point is that you took the statement your way so I can take it in my way and add that whether con sucks or not depends on the topic of the debate.So,your view will be pointless and I won the debate.And if I cannot do this then its the responsibility of the instigator to elaborate the debate in the introduction.

Secondly I told you may or may not suck that is not our point.I would like to say that in a debate both have the right to raise point against each other otherwise it will just be called a discussion.So,if you can raise your point against me so I can also raise it against you.
Vote Placed by DudeWithAName 1 year ago
DudeWithAName
DATXDUDEKaran_mTied
Reasons for voting decision: Terms were not defined, "sucks" needs to be defined as for definitions are a requirement for any debate. Con gets conduct point for being reasonable, while Pro was clearly was trolling.