Con will fail most of these.

I'm doing yet another one of these. I will show the Contender 5 pictures, each with a question. The Contender has to get 3/5 correct, with an explanation. You have 24 hours to figure out the correct answer.

The answer is always somewhere in the picture. Here we go!

Hi there. Debate round one over and out. Alpha responding. Peace :D

I thank PsychicHarsh for accepting. Here's the 5 pictures:

The Contender will now examine the images to find the correct answer. When you pick the answer, you must say why you chose it. You win if you got at least 3/5 correct. So what's your answers?

Alpha online.

1st pic - Which flag shows no national pride. There are five flags in the picture if you look closely. 4 national flags. 1 mail flag. My answer - Mail flag. Because it isnt a national flag.

2nd pic - Touch the irrefutably oddest candy. All candies look tasty. But, what is th spider doing there in the picture? isnt it odd?
My answer - Spider candy.

3rd pic - Which coffee is faced backwards? There are four cups there which seem to have coffee. The brown cup in the woman's hand is DECAF. What if i switch the letter and read them backwards? Its FACED.
My answer - The brown cup in the woman hands.

4th pic - Who is head over heels? The man's standing straight with his head over his heels and his "Im in love." differs with the rest with the full stop rather than the exclamation mark.
My answer - Its the man.

5th pic - Which photo could not have come from the telescope. There are five pics. It seems wierd for the telescope to be there. A telescope cant take its own pic, can it?
My answer - Telescope.

I thank PsychicHarsh for continuing. Here are the answers.

#1: Which flag shows no national flag?

Contender's Answer: The flag on the mailbox. This is correct. There are some national flags, and then there's the one on the mailbox.

#2: Touch the irrefutably oddest candy.

Contender's Answer: The spider. This is incorrect. Are you sure that's candy? I'm pretty sure that's an actual spider.

Correct Answer: The Candy Corn. We got 2 chocolate eggs, 4 pumpkin candy, 4 gummy bears, and 1 candy corn. "Odd" is used to address numbers like 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, etc. There's an odd number of candy corn. It took me a while to figure it out, as well.

#3: Which coffee is faced backwards?

Contender's Answer: Decaf. This is correct. "Decaf" is "Faced" backwards.

#4: Who is head over heels in love?

Contender's Answer: The man on the right. This is correct. He is literally head over heels, and in love.

#5: Which photo could not have come from the telescope?

Contender's Answer: The photo of the telescope itself. This is correct. You can't take a photo of a telescope with said telescope.

Score Tally:

The Contender got 4/5 correct. Thus, he wins. (Pictures gotten from GSN's Idiotest.)

Ohh thats 4/5. Damn. Thought the spider was it. Shouldve thought a bit more. Anwys, glad that i could have a good first try :D Thanks pika pikachu. :D
Posted by PowerPikachu21 3 months ago
Troll? We'll see. He's on my friend list, and new to the site.
Posted by ThinkBig 3 months ago
Looks like you have a troll. Oh well.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 3 months ago
Where are the pictures? Sorry for the confusion. The pictures will be shown in round 2. Just type something on Round 1, and I'll show you the pictures. Also, try not to time out.
Posted by PowerPikachu21 3 months ago
Yeah, it is kind of easy. should I make it 12 hours to respond instead, maybe? These aren't exactly the ones you find in the Smart Money rounds, which are much harder.
Posted by ThinkBig 3 months ago
Hmmmm....I'm almost tempted to take this as the last one was quite fun, but too easy.
Vote Placed by ThinkBig 2 months ago
Reasons for voting decision: The criteria for con to win was 3/5. Since con got 4/5, con wins.