Rizwan.s
persianimmortal

Concept of God or Allah

persianimmortal

Rizwan.s

Pro

Concept of God or Allah.

Suppose i created a male and female frog, then threw them in a circular well.
the well has 7 stones.
After some years , the frogs start thinking how their god looks like.
So they thing their god is also a frog , but mightier. he has children's that is tadpoles, which later become frog.
So they make statue of frog and start worshipping it.

But i created frog, and i am not a frog but a human being.
So i feel insulted that instead of worshipping me , they are worshipping frog statue.

Similar is the case of human beings.
the circular well is the world.
Seven stones in well are continents.
Just like how a frog cannot climb the wall of well to see me,
In a similar way human beings require to travel billions of years to see or meet God or Allah,
which they cant.

Some human being of this type of R34;R06;mentalityR36; start making stone statues or R34;#R06;idolsR36; ,like frog does, and start worshipping them, instead of God or Allah.

Finally , i request my christian brothers, hindu brothers, Buddhist brothers, and all idol worshippers to read Quran or listen to Quran in your mother tongue, like English,
hindi , Urdu, Kannada ,French, German etc, and then decide whether you want to convert to Islam, or continue with your old religion.
So Read Quran in any language, convert to Islam, enter paradise or jannat, and leave happily for ever.

accept Islam by saying " there is no god but Allah, and prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) is the messenger of Allah ".
Day of Resurrection or qayamat is very near
persianimmortal

Con

I challenge you to a debate based on what you shared right there and I am ready when you are to have a dialogue on this matter.

However, the nature of God is far more elaborate than frogs worshiping another frog in a well with 7 stones.

Among the proofs and arguments for the existence of God is the fact that man has not created himself, but rather that his creator and fashioner is another than himself. It is true that through intimacy and sexual interactions, the physical body of man is made, but the morals and characteristics that contribute to distinguishing man from beast, is most certainly guided by God.
It is certain and indisputable that the creator of man is not like man himself, because a powerless being cannot create another being, and an active creator must possess all perfections to produce his creation.
Is it possible for the creation to be perfect and the craftsman imperfect? Is it possible for a painting to be a masterpiece and the painter to be deficient in his craft, notwithstanding that he is its creator? No: The painting cannot be like the painter, for otherwise it would have painted itself. And no matter how perfect the painting may be, in comparison with the painter it is utterly deficient. Therefore, the unpredictable world is the source of deficiencies and God is the source of perfection, who sends us Messengers to guide us in understanding Him.

And that my friend, is the tip of the iceberg that addresses the True Nature of the Almighty God.

God Bless

P.S. If anyone wants to talk about religion or has any specific questions, I would be more than happy to answer them. Just send me a message on telegram.me/Farsiprince
Posted by persianimmortal 1 year ago
persianimmortal
Forget the A279.....its just Farsiprince lol
Posted by persianimmortal 1 year ago
persianimmortal
If yall have any questions, shoot me a message on telegram.me/FarsiprinceA279;
I would be more than happy to answer them for you :)

God Bless
Posted by Conspiracyrisk 1 year ago
Conspiracyrisk
This isn't a debate; just a weak attempt to get people to convert to Islam.
Posted by iamfromdebatewars 1 year ago
iamfromdebatewars
I didnt understand the debate.
Posted by The-Holy-Macrel 1 year ago
The-Holy-Macrel
And why should instead worship Allah?

But the bible says he created man in his own image.

So wouldn't he (if he exists, the christian god) be humanoid?

Or rather godiod?
Posted by The-Holy-Macrel 1 year ago
The-Holy-Macrel
What is quyamat?
Vote Placed by DebaterGood 1 year ago
DebaterGood
Rizwan.spersianimmortalTied
Reasons for voting decision: I didn't understand PRO's arguments.