DeathCommisioner
DeputyPrimeMinisterJas

Condoms Yes or No

DeathCommisioner

Con

They have to be the choice of the partners doing it and if they were ready then why not do it bare the first time. The couple that is doing it should at least find out if it would be safe, and kids can not be an argument because why would they whine when the condom does not work.
DeputyPrimeMinisterJas

Pro

Starting this debate by explaining what is a condom? A condom is thin rubber covering that a man wears on his penis during sex in order to prevent a woman from becoming pregnant or to prevent the spread of diseases. So who will be the persons inside this debate, they are the people who are depressed, who always want to have sex, The People who has a plan to rape, the people who wants to feel pleasure and of course the actors. So I will be setting this debate in an age set of 18 years old and above and the only place to sell is the pharmacy, stop over shops or franchised shops like 7 11 or mini stop and some place where it is secured or what not. So your question would be, how will you secure that this will be followed, we will set a bill or a law and we will assume in this debate that it has been set. So the law will state that 18 year olds and above are the ones who are allowed to buy this and those persons who will not follow the law will be under RECLUSION PERPETUA, reclusion perpetua means life imprisonment. Or if not reclusion perpetua, how about SILIA ELECTRICA, Silia electrica is a chair where you are getting electrified.

So let me proceed to my first argument, my first argument is Protection: of course just like what I said earlier it is a rubber to prevent pregnancy, so of course it is very useful to the people who are depressed, they only want to have sex and to feel pleasure at the very end of day, for them to avoid or escape depression even just for one night or some hours. Because as we can see in our paradime a lot of people are depressed and they want pleasure. A big example are the prostitutes, assuming that it has been legalized, what's going to be their protection right? Condoms is a very big must to the prostitutes because without this condoms the female prostitutes will be pregnant and the males will get the girl pregnant.

so now let me proceed to my second argument, my second argument is just like a constructive to my first argument and that is Avoiding Pregnancy. So being pregnant is some what depressing right? specially if it is unexpected or accidentantly. So of course being pregnant unexpectedly is again depressing that can cause big problems like ABORTION and SUICIDAL because those people who arent yet ready to become a parent will be paranoid when they realize that they are pregnant and there parents will get mad if they will know that there child is pregnant or what not, so that can lead to abortion at the very end of the day or suicidal because of course they got paranoid and they don't know what to do. Let me give you an example, there's this guy and a girl who will meet in a secret rendezvous and they are both depressed, let's think of a possible thing that will happen like what if they had sex accidentally or has a plan to have sex and the condom has been abolished or what not. Right? So that can lead to big problems like abortion and suicidal. So I will be continuing my speech later on
DeathCommisioner

Con

So according to my opponent, "...Have sex accidentally" I'm sorry but this phrase had me so dumbfounded you can not have sex accidentally, another strong point that I have is that she had a few grammatical errors that were a little too obvious. I had said in the comments that this was a joke but seeing how i'm already in this I will try to finish and leave it to the public to chose the victor, good luck to my opponent I was a little to broad with round one so I will go more in depth of what I meant.
My topic I had started had no specific point to it so I do apologize but we will say if they should be used or not.The fact that people have STDs which in case should be gone over with the couple that is about to experience their "fun times" together a sex partner should be known if any of those diseases are contracted, but a condom can only protect so much and seeing how most people don't on a normal basis use condoms during a blow job it is still ineffective to stop disease spread, sorry this had to be short.
DeputyPrimeMinisterJas

Pro

Yes? Having sex accidentally, like if they are drunk or not in their selves. Sorry for grammatical errors, for your information my errors are more understandable than your previous argument, shame on that rebuttal because it's out of the box of what we are debating here. So I will be expanding my prvious arguments and I will also answer those foolish rebuttals because it's some what low or something. So continuing what I said earlier about what if they are drunk, so my opponent must not be reading my examples. I exampled those rapists, drunk people, and depressed. So depressed people are somewhat out of there thinking or what not. So the effects of that is accidental sex.

I will not be expanding my rebuttals more because he didn't present any new arguments and his very first arguments was already debunk so there's no reason for me to present a very extemporaneous rebuttal because he didn't set any good rebuttals to my arguments and he only rebutted my grammatical errors and rebutted my arguments non sensly. So I'm guessing my opponent is not really a debater in real life because he debate in a very bad way, he does not have an experience of a real life debate, what I mean is The Asian Parliamentary Debate or a British Parliamentary Debate. So I guess that explains everything: like he debate very bad, rebutting badly, can't speak English clearly because we can't understand what is he pushing in his prvious arguments specially on his first argument and on the second argument it was wasted because he used his turn very badly because he rebutted it badly. And he didn't even set a new argument and I don't know if he even know what "Rebuttals" even mean.

So therefore, I will end my speech and I'm expecting he will rebut my previous rebutles and my arguments because he debate so badly. "No hate just Debate" because in real debates, there are a lot more descriminations and intimidations than here.

During the previous rounds my opponent didn't set any good argument. Again "no hate just debate"
DeathCommisioner

Con

DeathCommisioner forfeited this round.
DeputyPrimeMinisterJas

Pro

So it seems like my opponent has forfeited so there's no reason for me to post any rebuttals
DeathCommisioner

Con

I said that I was making this as a joke not to be taken serious, and since that is english I do mean to to tell you that even though I had messed up does not mean that someone of "higher" position of the debating community she would not stoop so low as to attack rather than listen to her own words "No hate just debate." I will no longer be posting arguments she has got me beat, I guess.
DeputyPrimeMinisterJas

Pro

DeputyPrimeMinisterJas forfeited this round.
DeathCommisioner

Con

DeathCommisioner forfeited this round.
DeputyPrimeMinisterJas

Pro

Posted by Epic_Ken 1 year ago
Epic_Ken
Like I just read over the whole thing and seriously, What the Hell... you said a friend made you post it. Why did you agree?
Posted by Peepette 1 year ago
Peepette
Some punctuation and basic grammar would really help in understanding what is being stated.
Posted by DeathCommisioner 1 year ago
DeathCommisioner
My friend had told me the topic and a few things I am going off of everything in my head as of right now and trying to just be joke about this topic, it was not to be taken seriously.
Posted by famousdebater 1 year ago
famousdebater
You do realize that sometimes people use them to prevent STDs.
Posted by Jonbonbon 1 year ago
Jonbonbon
Lol what in the actual hell
Posted by TimHawks 1 year ago
TimHawks
This makes absolutely no sense. I cannot figure out what you are trying to argue.