chad859collins
Yolkex

Conforming to others limits a person from having a fulfilled life

chad859collins

Con

Does conforming to the expectations of others limit a person from developing a life rich with fulfillment and truth? I have many mixed feelings on this topic and would like to hear what others think about this. The following information will be put into my paper for a poll on yes/no. I will not include any of the information that was debated with, I would just like to hear if you agree or disagree and why. Thank You
Yolkex

Pro

*Oh god, I didn't mean to accept this debate. I'm sorry if you actually wanted someone who believes you don't have to conform at all to live life to its fullest, but you got me instead. If you're still interested in having this debate I could argue from a nonconformist perspective even though I don't believe in it at all. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I'm bored and want to argue with someone, but I didn't mean to argue with you. Now that we got this out of the way I'm going to give my opening statement.*

Conforming to others limits a person from having a fulfilled life. It's very ignorant to think that other people know what's right for an individual. The truth is that everyone is different and society shouldn't dictate how someone lives their life. No one knows what's best for you than you and whatever makes you happy is no one's business.

chad859collins

Con

I believe that you should make your own path in life and that you should not follow the path that a peer or someone you look up to mapped out for you. I believe that if you follow your path in life it will later turn into success which will later turn into happiness.
Yolkex

Pro

Yolkex forfeited this round.
chad859collins

Con

chad859collins forfeited this round.
Yolkex

Pro

Yolkex forfeited this round.
chad859collins

Con

chad859collins forfeited this round.
Yolkex

Pro

Yolkex forfeited this round.
Posted by canis 1 year ago
canis
I think you should conform to others limits when they say "I do not want sex with You".....
Posted by TheKryken 1 year ago
TheKryken
It seems like both sides are arguing for Pro.