Contender chooses topic (Video Games)
Debate Rounds (5)
BoP is ALWAYS shared
10,000 character limit
72 hours to vote
Open to anyone
You must abide by the rules. Failure to do so will result in an automatic 7 point forfeit
1. The topic must be about video games
2. The topic must be debatable
3. The debate must be just a normal debate (no tic tac toes, rap battles, wars, etc.)
4. You must take the Pro side of the topic
5. You must argue in round 1, after explaining the topic.
6. Due to rule 5, you cannot argue in round 5 (Don't care what you do, just don't forfeit or argue.)
7. No spamming or trolling.
Good luck to my opponent!
What gays do is evil.
Gays can rape people who play video games.
Thing that gays do are evil.
People who play video games are gay.
Video games are evil.
Video games can make people gay.
Gay people are evil.
By the way it's a rap battle.
My opponent has already lost, since he has broken a rule.
The debate must be a normal debate (no tic tac toes, RAP BATTLES, wars, etc.)
You broke my rule.
Therefore, you are broken.
Gays are going to rule!
Or you're just gay?
Gays are lost!
Therefore, you gay.
Well, I can try.
What do I want?
Gay can not try.
Therefore, I do not want.
For I am not a gay.
And gays are those who want...
Why are they gay?
And what do they want?
I trust that the voters do the right thing
cho123 forfeited this round.
No votes have been placed for this debate.
You are not eligible to vote on this debate
This debate has been configured to only allow voters who meet the requirements set by the debaters. This debate either has an Elo score requirement or is to be voted on by a select panel of judges.