diyaisawesome
FMAlchemist

Continue The story

FMAlchemist
Started: 8/1/2014 Category: Funny

diyaisawesome

Con

This is not really a debate. It's just a game for fun. I post a few sentences of a story and then you do and this goes on for the five rounds. Please try to make it as funny as possible(but not inappropriate). Here goes:

I never fit in at school. Everyone would always whisper about me and snicker. I had once thought that maybe it was my yellow glowing eyes but soon dismissed the thought. A 1st grader had once told me that my cow ears and elephant trunk made me look funny but soon also dismissed the thought as she was too young to be telling the truth.

(Continue The Story!)
FMAlchemist

Pro

My duck wings or my platypus beak probably weren't really noticeable either,well,maybe just a bit,because the beak makes my voice a bit squeaky,but that isn't a reason exclude me. I guess my introvert personality was probably the main cause. If my trunk wasn't so heavy i would've flied away from that place. I really didn't like my neighborhood.
diyaisawesome

Con

I had begged my parents to have my trunk removed but they said I had to focus on my studies. That had been 5 years ago and I am still being ridiculed. One morning as I walked into the school gates, I notice all the students huddled around some sort of machine. On top of the machine was a man looking not unlike the illustrations of Rumplestiltskin in the books I had read only 278 times yesterday. The man then said through a microphone, "girls and boys, do you wish you could look sooo modern and cool?" "yes!" all the students scream. "Well I Marco Mcbean Mcsuperclean will help you!"
FMAlchemist

Pro

"I want to try it!",i screamed,but Mr. Marco didn't understand me,so jumped over the students with my grasshopper legs and used my trunk to open the weird machine. Inside it there was a lot of colorful buttons,and a big red one with "Don't press" wrote on it in giant letters. If my trunk wasn't so big and if i wasn't so clumsy i probably wouldn't have accidentally pressed it.Mr.Marco screamed "DON'T TOUCH ANYTHING!",but it was too late.
diyaisawesome

Con

There was a loud zap. As I looked around, I saw that everyone looked exactly like me! "OH MY GOSH!" I looked around for the Rumplestiltskin dude, but everyone looked exactly the same so I just shouted "Thanks Mr Rumplestilskin dude! You're my hero! Now that everyone looks like me no one will make fun of me!" Then, everyone but me started disappearing and appearing with different animal body parts.
FMAlchemist

Pro

He seemed really angry and began chasing me. Maybe because he now had tentacles instead of arms. But who wouldn't want tentacles instead of arms?They are way more useful and no one would make fun of him,because everyone transformed into weird things anyways. While running from him i screamed "What is wrong Mr.Rumplestilskin?!",he started to make weird noises with his mouth,gills or whatever that thing in his face was and looked even more angry. He chased me until i found an abandoned house.I entered it to hide and found the thing that changed my life. I didn't believe it was right in front of me!
diyaisawesome

Con

diyaisawesome forfeited this round.
FMAlchemist

Pro

(Con didn't continue the story so i will skip that turn to make it fair)
diyaisawesome

Con

diyaisawesome forfeited this round.
FMAlchemist

Pro

FMAlchemist forfeited this round.
Posted by KhalifV 2 years ago
KhalifV
This is a cute, fun little exercise:)
So is the speaker reflecting on her experiences in school?
How old is she?
I wanna be able to contribute as best as possible
Vote Placed by 9spaceking 2 years ago
9spaceking
diyaisawesomeFMAlchemistTied
Reasons for voting decision: ff
Vote Placed by Ragnar 2 years ago
Ragnar
diyaisawesomeFMAlchemistTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeited less.
Vote Placed by JasperFrancisShickadance 2 years ago
JasperFrancisShickadance
diyaisawesomeFMAlchemistTied
Reasons for voting decision: Forfeiture. Both had good stories for awhile, though.