CloudyKY
AlexanderOc

Continue the Story...

Started: 7/24/2014 Category: Funny

CloudyKY

Pro

This isn't a debate, just a fun game of continuing the story. Basically I start with a few sentences/one sentence/ or maybe half a sentence and you continue it. You may make your part of the story as long as you want as long as it doesn't surpass the 500 word limit. You may end your part with a finished or unfinished sentence. Make it as silly as you can. The process then restarts. Here's the start of the story, have fun!

I once lived in the Land of Oz but I had to move out because...
AlexanderOc

Con

nobody understood me there. I couldn't stand living with magic-clad hooligans and other mythical beings of the sort. They, in turn couldn't stand me. I desired to live alone. Being a social outcast was something that nobody likes, however if it means keeping my massive collection of Eroge anime, then I'll survive by myself.
And that was how it went. Nobody visited me over in Japan. They simply left me to my hobby. That was until one girl stopped by to say Hi at the wrong time...

CloudyKY

Pro

That was until one girl stopped by to say Hi at the wrong time. She had a peculiar request: to borrow my toilet because she had an emergency case of explosive diarrhea . Of course, as she was a pretty girl, I let her use my toilet. Huge mistake. Bam! Boom! And my precious Eroge anime collection was gone, all gone. Disappeared in a flash of brown, gooey mush. As for the girl, her cheeks blushed almost as red as my face was then. I couldn't believe it! I was about to rip her to pieces when...
AlexanderOc

Con

I realised was hallucinating. I suddenly woke up in a hospital, surrounded by 8 year old docters making poop jokes. I tried to move but then saw they had me strapped down. Looking around I saw a television at the end of my bed. For 6 hours straight I was forced to watch Friends with little kids laughing at anything remotely sexual. It was my worst nightmare. I thought I was done for until...
CloudyKY

Pro

the door blasted open and in walked a gigantic black lizard! Godzilla! It was the most beautiful sight of my life! "My savior!" I cried out as the heroic Godzilla used Barbie Dolls to whack the evil 8 year-olds out of the way. Then, Godzilla calmly walked over and broke the straps that held me. I gave the hero an affectionate hug. As a gesture of thanks, I offered to take Godzilla to the theatre to watch the newly released movie: "A Story About A Dog Who Bites A Fat Guy, Then Dies".
AlexanderOc

Con

Upon arriving at the theatre, we see that the movie is sold out. After a while of searching through the other options, me and Godzilla decided to whatch a movie titled "13 year olds have a bad sense of humor". Rottentamatoes didn't give it a great score but it's fun to take risks sometimes. You know, live on the edge. Unfortunately the movie was actually horrible. So me and my beast companion left with feeling dissatisfied with our afternoon. So we decided to try something else.
CloudyKY

Pro

Godzilla suggested that we visit his friend, Elmo, from Sesame Street. I used to watch that everyday as a kid! So of course, I wanted to meet my childhood idol. However, he is nothing like I thought he would be. He is the exact opposite of what you see on TV. He is a spoiled puppet who orders his co-stars & crew members around & whose vocabulary consists 60% of swear words. Elmo actually doesn't have a nose, like Voldemort. The "nose" he has is just a big wart on his face covered with make-up.
AlexanderOc

Con

It disgusted me. Seeing Elmo in that bare state. I decided to get out of there and head home.
When I got back, I was feeling a little bored so I opened up my laptop and went on DDO. There was this crappy debate about finishing a story. It was a really boring read so I just rated it a tie and told both guys to try harder.

End.
Vote Placed by FuzzyCatPotato 3 years ago
FuzzyCatPotato
CloudyKYAlexanderOcTied
Reasons for voting decision: "rate it a tie...both guys...try harder"
Vote Placed by LDPOFODebATeR0328 3 years ago
LDPOFODebATeR0328
CloudyKYAlexanderOcTied
Reasons for voting decision: LOL. That ending though...
Vote Placed by dynamicduodebaters 3 years ago
dynamicduodebaters
CloudyKYAlexanderOcTied
Reasons for voting decision: That ending.....:)