Thiest_1998
Ostrichrules

Contradictions in the Bible

Thiest_1998

Thiest_1998

Con

I am a born again Christian who believes that The Holy Bible (KJV) is The Word of God correct in every way I challenge any atheist to prove me wrong.
Ostrichrules

Pro

First of all, I am not but an atheist. I am for science. I can say that it is impossible that the first humans (Adam and Eve in the bible) were actually civilized. Nor it is possible that there is unlimited energy in one being. If there was the great flood or not, floods are doings of nature, not by God to punish humans. It is all just happening, and nature does it, whether a human does good or bad.
Thiest_1998

Con

Firstly I think Adam and Eve were civilised because they had an all powerful God all "KNOWING" God who told them who they who they are where they are how to live eg what to do what not to do what to eat what not to eat ect.

Maybe so in a physical being it is impossible but in a being that's not a part of us his creation and He is not affected by his creation because if he is he's not God eg a Thomas Edison created the light bulb, what ever happens to the light bulb doesn't affect him because he's not apart of his creation.

But the question is what caused it I don't think science can explain why a global flood occurred I think it started when the fountains of the deep broke open jus just like it says in Genesis and my proof for that would be the mid Atlantic Ridge maybe the global flood could be why we have so much coal coal, oil and fossils found all over the world even finding petrified tree's standing in the upright position and petrified clams found on top of mount everest lots of them you can research it up and take a look for yourself.

But also why would a flood or any flood happen out of nowhere like that I think God made it happen because the world was full of sin not all bad things happen just because of the weather.
Ostrichrules

Pro

Ostrichrules forfeited this round.
Thiest_1998

Con

Anything else?????
Ostrichrules

Pro

Ostrichrules forfeited this round.
Thiest_1998

Con

Nothing??

At least someone in the comments try and find one, I actually can't believe the atheist's are this silent maybe the bible really is the infallible inerrant inspired word of the Living God.
Ostrichrules

Pro

Ostrichrules forfeited this round.
Ostrichrules

Pro

Ostrichrules forfeited this round.
Posted by QuestioningAuthority 8 months ago
QuestioningAuthority
I would like to debate, I am a christian myself, but I think this athiest is really ignorant and a bad debator, he didn't try to adress anything you said, just quit. I am slightly agnostic so I guess I am "Athiest enough?"
Posted by Thiest_1998 9 months ago
Thiest_1998
The bible isn't a flat earth book.
Posted by Thiest_1998 9 months ago
Thiest_1998
I believe there "WAS" A firmament above that divided the waters from the waters just like it says in Genesis but it fell down at the time of the flood but I don't believe in the flat earth.
Posted by Edlvsjd 9 months ago
Edlvsjd
Do you believe there is a firmament?
Posted by Edlvsjd 9 months ago
Edlvsjd
The bible is a flat earth book
Posted by Thiest_1998 9 months ago
Thiest_1998
Wow are the atheist's that silent
Posted by Thiest_1998 9 months ago
Thiest_1998
I think you're mistaken Muslims eat halal meatas the Quran commands them to in "And the camels! We have appointed them among the ceremonies of Allah. Therein you have much good. So mention the name of Allah over them when they are drawn up in lines. Then when their flanks fall (dead), eat thereof and feed the beggar and the suppliant. Thus have We made them subject unto you, so that you may give thanks." (Qur'an 22:36)
But in Acts 15:29, it's saying don't eat meat that's been used as a sacrifice to Idols, Gods.
Also halal meat is slaying the animal draining the blood out of it and praying over it.

Btw I don't eat halal meat and I don't know of any Christian's that eat halal meat.
Posted by Jamais23 9 months ago
Jamais23
Why do Christians eat Halal meat when it tells us to abstain from it (Acts 15:29)?
Posted by Thiest_1998 9 months ago
Thiest_1998
This should be interesting (rubbing hands together)
Posted by JayShay 9 months ago
JayShay
Is the first round for acceptance?
Vote Placed by ssadi 8 months ago
ssadi
Thiest_1998OstrichrulesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff 4 rounds!
Vote Placed by dsjpk5 8 months ago
dsjpk5
Thiest_1998OstrichrulesTied
Reasons for voting decision: Pro ff many times, so conduct to Con.