coolkirk1701
Latinking1

Convince me Obama is a good president

coolkirk1701

coolkirk1701

Con

I am very against Obama because he has, in my opinion, not done what is best for the American people. Convince me otherwise and you get a hypothetical cookie
coolkirk1701

Con

All I see is a link to an article about the chromebook...
coolkirk1701

Con

coolkirk1701 forfeited this round.
Latinking1

Pro

Um, Con? Where fore are thow?
coolkirk1701

Con

coolkirk1701 forfeited this round.
Latinking1

Pro

Con still has not provided any good evidence.
coolkirk1701

Con

yeah, you're probably not going to believe this, but I forgot

just a few things from the article (numbered by corresponding achievement or marked "N" if new)
1 The ACA offended catholic doctors by mandating they do abortions if requested, and he still hasn't truly fixed that that I know of
4 and 5 Iraq withdraw was ok, but after we withdrew from Afghanistan, what did we get? ISIS. In BOTH countries, not to mention Lebanon, Syria, Libya, and Nigeria. Do you KNOW how many defenseless people they've killed?
6 and 10 Yeah, you probably know my argument already, but I gotta say, it was technically only on his watch, he didn't do much himself All he said was "Do it", the generals made the plans for the most part
25 This isn't supposed to be something a president is allowed, legally, to do
35 Do you even realize why this is a bad thing? We have a NASA station near where I live that had to cut hundreds of workers, and ended the shuttle WHILE AMERICANS WHERE STILL ON THE ISS. Now we have to catch rides from the Russians because he didn't have a replacement ready, and if their rockets fail, we have astronauts stranded hundreds of miles above us.
39 It may be healthy, but almost all school kids hate it.
47 going along with 1, this is INCREDIBLY offensive to Christians, because it's, you know, MURDER! Who says humans have the right to murder babies to harvest their cells. You never know, we might kill the next Albert Einstein
50 Not as mad about this, but still, relying on 187 fighters that are modern and waiting for new ones while you're phasing out old ones is not a good strategy

NEW
Publicly admitted that a covert attempt to recapture a soldier who may have deserted failed
1 Don't risk unless you know its worth it
2 Never admit to covert activities

He traded 5 terrorists, who we know are hostile and wanting to kill Americans, for a different soldier who also may have deserted

overall, good argument, if a bit short
Latinking1

Pro

Obama has done more good things than bad. I rest my case
Posted by coolkirk1701 2 years ago
coolkirk1701
Pro, in round 3, its Wherefore art thou
Posted by really12 2 years ago
really12
Firstly, Barack Obama is allegedly not even a bona fide American citizen, which is a violation of the nobility rights amendment section of the constitution. Secondly, he has intentions of introducing martial law - a suspension of the constitution - thereby plundering America into a temporary dictatorship. Does this suggest he has resentment towards the constitution and such grievances further suggest he has violated the right of the nobility amendment? As soon as he signs the national defense authorisation act petition, America has martial law. Martial law deprives the nation's citizens of their human rights and their freedom. Does he want to abolish freedom? Also, martial law compromise the legal and justice system, its pure chaos. Is this what Obama yearns for? Is this what he wants? Additionally, it is a known fact that Obama has lied on multiple occasions and has introduced new, radical and unjust laws. That is my opinion, what is yours?
Posted by Times 2 years ago
Times
By the time a politician has the nomination of his party for a National office, they are already corrupt and looking out only for their own benefit.

They lie, cheat, and steal if it will help them get elected and pass whatever agenda they desire, what we want means nothing.
Posted by dandwhit 2 years ago
dandwhit
He was only voted in because he is black.
Vote Placed by 4God 2 years ago
4God
coolkirk1701Latinking1Tied
Reasons for voting decision: I have to say that this debate was really lacking basically everything. Pro didn't provide anything other than a website. At least Con wrote more than 12 words in one of the rounds.