ClashnBoom
vi_spex

Convince me that God is pr isn't real.

ClashnBoom

ClashnBoom

Pro

Okay so this will be a different kind of debate. Con will try to ether convince me that God is or isn't real and if I see a flaw in the argument I point it out but if I see no logical flaws in con's whole argument or if he\she convinces me then he\she wins. And yes I am a Christian bit I promise I will not be bias because I am currently lacking faith and if you really think that I'm bias then give con the win.
vi_spex

Con

god is false, imaginary, not matter, not real, because anything that is created or constructed is a machine, so nature is not created, nature is random, Chaos, not order, not intended

anything that exist has an opposite for it to exist, nature is the opposite of machine, anything that physically exist is either natural or mechancial, and nature is false by default

imagination is false, facts are truth and truth can only be in the past, facts are in the past, past dosnt matter, now is matter, i know my experience of now
ClashnBoom

Pro

There are multiple flaws here but I'm gonna correct them later I want to see where this is going.
vi_spex

Con

the argument is simple, anything that is created or constructed is a machine, nature is not a machine
ClashnBoom

Pro

So why is this connected?
vi_spex

Con

is nature a machine?
ClashnBoom

Pro

Okay so asides from your grammar and the fact that most of your points aren't connected I see two major flaws here 1. You assume that there are only nature and machines in this world but God is what you call supernatural thus is nit created and he did some supernatural things such as turn water into wine and resurrect people. 2. Nature is by definition a machine cause as defined by the Merriam Webster dictionary"Machines are a constructed thing whether material or immaterial and God made\constructed the world and nature.
vi_spex

Con

anything that physically exist is either natural or mechanical, if superman was real he would be natural, just like god

supernature is an extension of nature, and comes after naure, like machine

anything that comes first is nature
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
ok i unblocked you
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
I CAN'T challenge you. I said that already.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
challenge me where you disagree
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Challenge me... now!
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
is not true* real
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
some bug

can be is not, possible is not true
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Why did you repeat your statement? Impossible means not possible; it cannot be done. Possible means something CAN be done. Belief is simply a position you have on a certain opinion in which you think its true.

So what you're saying is: "What is not possible is possible because of some people's opinions"

So if I randomly believe in god, he will exist all of a sudden. Your statement is worded poorly. "Impossibility is often thought to be possible due to someone's belief."

You REALLY need to work on your arguments vi_spex. The problem with your debating style is that you don't learn anything from other debaters. You never listen to constructive criticism, yet you believe that your twisted beliefs are going to win you lots of debates. You have lost 175 debates, which means your debating style is poor.
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
impossible is possible by belief
Posted by vi_spex 1 year ago
vi_spex
impossible is possible by belief
Posted by lol101 1 year ago
lol101
Did you read my previous comments? You're a poor debater, of course a god can beat you at a debate.
Vote Placed by imabench 1 year ago
imabench
ClashnBoomvi_spexTied
Reasons for voting decision: As usual in Vi's debates, he fails to produce a single coherent argument for a debate that has an incomprehensible resolution to begin with.